Subject: "Hamsah Docks ships problem" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #24307
Show all folders

An explorer (Guest)Wed 27-Apr-22 01:38 PM

#24307, "Hamsah Docks ships problem"

Normally the Redd Iaag is suppose to dock around 11am on the day of the moon. I was sitting there waiting and the Vampires bane docked instead and there was no entry for the Redd.

However a few mins later we get this gecho showing the Redd has left. When at no point could you get on the ship.

The Arkham trade ship, 'Vampire's Bane - Daylight Marauder' pulls up her anchor and ties and sets sail for home.
The wood planks of the Seaport stained with blood, the pirates of the 'Redd Iaage - Valguarnera's Judgment' scream their triumph and return to their ship with bloody booty.

S

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

IshuliThu 11-Aug-22 10:22 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2145 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24355, "Working as intended."
In response to Reply #0

No bug here.

A different person (Anonymous)Fri 07-Oct-22 03:25 AM
Charter member
#24535, "RE: Working as intended."
In response to Reply #1

I'm not the one who originally filed this report, but is there any chance you can double check this?

Since April I've had at least 5 different characters try to find Redd Iaage - Valguarnera's Judgment

I've only gotten the echo once that it docked, so that's the only time I've been able to visit the ship. I've seen the echo that it left the docks countless times though. It really seems like something is randomly killing the docking echo.

IshuliFri 07-Oct-22 09:32 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2145 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24536, "Still working fine."
In response to Reply #2

I'm sitting on the main pier.

With a bloody cry of war, the pirates aboard the 'Redd Iaage - Valguarnera's Judgment' pull into the Adventurer's Port. Several of them stream out to rape, fight and plunder; the rest of them stay aboard the ship to guard her. The crowd screams and rushes to get out of the way.

Oh hey there it is.

I don't see an issue.

If you can show me a log of you sitting on the dock when it should show up, and it doesn't show up, that'd help!

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #24307 Previous topic | Next topic