Subject: "To sad to assist?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #2321
Show all folders

fleshofchaosWed 08-Oct-03 12:18 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
133 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2321, "To sad to assist?"

I don't know if this is a problem or a side effect.

The tank would enter a room and the rest of our group would follow. I was autoassisting but then I walked in I wouldn't assist them. When we first started traveling, everything was fine. I noticed later that my morale was Low and then I noticed I wasn't assisting. Every once in a while I'd assist when I was suppose to but most of the time I didn't.

I'm wondering if this is a bug or a side effect of a low morale. I tried bring it back up as best I could, I guess, and I was the group leader if that helps.

"Do not merely practice Art, but penetrate to the very heart of it. For only Art and Science elevate man to the Godhead." Ludwig Van Beethoven

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ZulghinlourWed 08-Oct-03 10:47 PM
9792 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2327, "Side effect of low morale (n/t)"
In response to Reply #0

n/t

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

ZulghinlourWed 08-Oct-03 10:47 PM
9792 posts
#2326, "Side effect of low morale (n/t)"
In response to Reply #0

n/t

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #2321 Previous topic | Next topic