Subject: "RE: Cabal Imbalance: The Imm Fix" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #9257
Show all folders

Warlock_MagiThu 30-Jun-05 04:23 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
26 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9270, "RE: Cabal Imbalance: The Imm Fix"

I can see Whilath's point of view in a way on this. There are those cabals that seem to either have a serious lack of player involvement that hinders other players entrance to try to make the cabal better because they do not show up or fill spots, especially in small cabals such as, as far as I know, Scion. There are also those cabals that seem to thrive best, like Whilath said, under often seen Immortals. I remember when Sylvan was THE RP cabal because it seemed the IMMs were around more often, not so much because there was actually alot of RP with the IMMs happening. I personally would like to see alot more of this, but at the same time, I see Nep and Valg's points both that not only the lack of IMMstaff that seems to pop up sometimes but the lack of knowledge of people who cannot always be reached (i.e. The IMMs probably do not have all of each other's phone numbers to call each other up and say "yo, sign on?" or something). Hopefully with the budding talent of Dreaa or Muuloc or some of the other younger IMMs (I can't remember any but Cytherea), this situation will change.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicCabal Imbalance: The Imm Fix [View all] , Wilhath, Thu 30-Jun-05 11:07 AM
Reply RE: Cabal Imbalance: The Imm Fix, draconian, 01-Jul-05 07:50 PM, #5
Reply Random note:, nepenthe, 01-Jul-05 08:17 PM, #6
Reply RE: Cabal Imbalance: The Imm Fix, ORB, 01-Jul-05 11:03 PM, #9
Reply Dreaa & Muuloc, Aarn, 30-Jun-05 02:57 PM, #3
Reply RE: Dreaa & Muuloc, Splntrd, 01-Jul-05 09:26 PM, #7
     Reply RE: Dreaa & Muuloc, Aarn, 01-Jul-05 10:07 PM, #8
Reply RE: Cabal Imbalance: The Imm Fix, Valguarnera, 30-Jun-05 01:54 PM, #2
Reply RE: Cabal Imbalance: The Imm Fix, nepenthe, 30-Jun-05 12:24 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Cabal Imbalance: The Imm Fix, Warlock_Magi, 30-Jun-05 04:23 PM #4
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #9257 Previous topic | Next topic