Subject: "The old with the new---Top Pk lists" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #41418
Show all folders

GaplemoWed 16-Nov-11 02:43 PM
Member since 06th May 2010
619 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#41418, "The old with the new---Top Pk lists"

I was thinking on this earlier, and I figured it was worth a post. For years and years of early CF, there was a top 10 pk list. There was one for all time PK kills regardless of level, and then there were pk stats for 11-19, 20-29, 30-39,40-50, and Hero if I remember right. Somewhere along the way those sort of got pushed out and lost with time. I think they were a great part of the game that gave players yet another thing to compete for, a coveted slot on the list. The good killers are going to rack big numbers regardless of weather there is a list or not. But I always thought it was cool to see a top ten list, maybe updated weekly.

Has the staff ever reconsidered bringing something like this back? Im not talking about posting active numbers, The list would only have a name, not a kill count. That would keep people interested still in buying PBFs to see number of kills. And maybe encourage even more random buying of other PBFs when a under the rader slick killer comes along and deletes without a goodbye.

Anyhow, just a thought. I think it would draw peoples attention and add some fun.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicThe old with the new---Top Pk lists [View all] , Gaplemo, Wed 16-Nov-11 02:43 PM
Reply RE: The old with the new---Top Pk lists, wareagle, 16-Nov-11 09:22 PM, #3
Reply Re:Reminiscing, wareagle, 16-Nov-11 09:26 PM, #4
Reply Nope, Zulghinlour, 16-Nov-11 04:32 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Nope, Splntrd, 16-Nov-11 06:36 PM, #2
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #41418 Previous topic | Next topic