Subject: "Practicing changes/dagger specs" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #2697
Show all folders

Marcus_Wed 22-Oct-03 06:29 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
681 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2697, "Practicing changes/dagger specs"

When you made skill improvemets be based on the level of the mob you're fighting, you said some skills like offhand disarm were excluded from the changes since you don't use them while levelling and thus have to give them some dedicated practice.

I've been playing around with a dagger spec some, and been having a hell of a time getting my skills anywhere. (At level 30ish they haven't moved). This since they're useless while levelling because daggers suck for that and the skills only gets you beaten up. And if I try to do them on mobs anywhere near my level, I also get ####ed up pretty quick. Even by stuff that is 10 levels below me.

Trying to do them on koboldish mobs doesn't seem to render any results, so would you consider adding artery/stab/hamstring/underhand/twist/hurl to the list of kobold-working skills.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicPracticing changes/dagger specs [View all] , Marcus_, Wed 22-Oct-03 06:29 PM
Reply Yah., Dallevian, 22-Oct-03 07:59 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Yah., Isildur, 22-Oct-03 10:31 PM, #2
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #2697 Previous topic | Next topic