Subject: "RE: Along these lines" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #13042
Show all folders

GoodLuckDiceThu 04-May-06 01:48 AM
Member since 19th Jan 2006
51 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#13051, "RE: Along these lines"

' were designed to be the ones initiating combat (to my eyes) '

Quite so. Personally I'd say that anti-paladins are at their finest when able to fight exclusively on their own terms. It's part of the reason I'm currently so convinced anti-paladins had best remain uncaballed unless they have excellent knowledge of ABS locations.

' 4x morosa with a 100-charge thunderlance on an arial does sound fun. '

That's one way of putting it - even a straightforward strategy of sleeping them and summoning them in a locked room so they cannot be hurled away by the initial impact sounds awfully appealing and effective in theory.

I used to be harsh critic of the class to be honest, but the numerous changes made to it over the last two years have truly brought it up to par with what it in my view was supposed to be and do out there in the game. I liked the class quite a bit ever since.

Eh. Sorry about the sudden rambling by the way.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicAnti-paladins with a quote from Drok [View all] , Abernyte, Wed 03-May-06 07:38 AM
Reply I disagree, Haggler, 03-May-06 08:19 AM, #1
     Reply Along these lines, Kamuela_, 03-May-06 08:27 PM, #2
          Reply RE: Along these lines, GoodLuckDice, 04-May-06 01:48 AM #3
               Reply RE: Along these lines, Karel, 04-May-06 03:27 AM, #4
                    Reply RE: Along these lines, GoodLuckDice, 04-May-06 03:47 AM, #5
                         Reply RE: Along these lines, nepenthe, 04-May-06 06:56 AM, #6
                              Reply RE: Along these lines, GoodLuckDice, 04-May-06 07:36 AM, #7
                              Reply Man, Dio's Event board isn't always up to date., DurNominator, 04-May-06 01:03 PM, #8
                              Reply RE: Along these lines, Karel, 04-May-06 02:33 PM, #9
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #13042 Previous topic | Next topic