Subject: "You're starting assumption is wrong." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #787
Show all folders

JormyrSat 23-Apr-16 12:24 PM
Member since 31st Dec 2014
417 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#800, "You're starting assumption is wrong."

You could probably ask any Immortal, current or past if they ever wanted to have someone "take CF of their hands", and I can almost guarantee their going to give you a giant WTF look. No-one that Immorts does so without a passion and love of CF that we're obviously willing to devote time, effort, ex-girlfriends, and broken keyboards towards.

Secondly, you've made it very clear that you're disenchanted with the current staff, so you're more or less approaching it as "How much do I need to pay you for you all to walk away from CF." There's a reason hostile takeovers are called hostile. Is there a value I would put on my time? Is it right for me to accept money for the effort so many others have put in before me? Personally, I don't know that I could ever put a number on that question. It's like asking someone how much they'd sell their dead grandma's favorite rocking chair for - there isn't a value, and people may take the question itself a little offensively.

Generally, I think people can assume CF isn't (and probably won't ever be) for sale.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicHow much would it cost me to buy CF? [View all] , Bubthegreat, Wed 20-Apr-16 06:42 AM
Reply RE: How much would it cost me to buy CF?, Umiron, 21-Apr-16 08:55 PM, #7
Reply From a legal perspective though, Kstatida, 22-Apr-16 04:29 AM, #10
     Reply RE: From a legal perspective though, Umiron, 22-Apr-16 06:20 AM, #11
          Reply I'm semi-trolling, Kstatida, 22-Apr-16 07:44 AM, #12
Reply I imagine if you had a billion dollars to spend on it, ..., Destuvius, 20-Apr-16 01:57 PM, #1
     Reply RE: I imagine if you had a billion dollars to spend on ..., Bubthegreat, 21-Apr-16 03:10 AM, #2
          Reply On a serious note then, Destuvius, 21-Apr-16 05:19 AM, #3
          Reply That's just a bad investment., Bubthegreat, 21-Apr-16 06:49 AM, #4
               Reply RE: That's just a bad investment., Destuvius, 21-Apr-16 08:20 AM, #5
                    Reply Well this is mature, Kstatida, 21-Apr-16 11:14 AM, #6
                    Reply RE: That's just a bad investment., Bubthegreat, 22-Apr-16 02:24 AM, #8
                         Reply As far as I can see, Kstatida, 22-Apr-16 04:20 AM, #9
          Reply You're starting assumption is wrong., Jormyr, 23-Apr-16 12:24 PM #13
Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #787 Previous topic | Next topic