Subject: "Anti-paladin controls" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4809
Show all folders

Evil (stable) genius (Anonymous)Mon 15-Jan-18 04:54 PM
Charter member
#4809, "Anti-paladin controls"

I'm going to try out an a-p, which is way out of my comfort zone in CF.

Can someone give me the lowdown on how controls work?

I read up on the a-p guide on the other site, but that only helps so much.

Am I right in understanding that controls are skills that you learn once your weapon is charged up to certain thresholds? Do those skills go away once your weapon is destroyed or do they stick with you? Are they based on total kills or total charges? Does leeching another a-p's weapon add to your progress toward controls?

Anything else important to know about how they work or what to do to get them, keep them? Any tips on how to play a decent a-p (and have fun at it) are welcome. Thanks.

Thanks for any tips.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicAnti-paladin controls [View all] , Evil (stable) genius (Anonymous), Mon 15-Jan-18 04:54 PM
Reply Sort of the counter to charges., Jormyr, 16-Jan-18 12:57 AM, #1
     Reply Yeah it's just souls., robdarken_, 31-Mar-18 08:07 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Sort of the counter to charges., Thaedan (Anonymous), 04-Apr-18 12:41 PM, #3
          Reply There are some funny exceptions, incognito, 04-Apr-18 12:51 PM, #4
               Reply RE: There are some funny exceptions, Thaedan (Anonymous), 05-Apr-18 11:55 PM, #5
                    Reply RE: There are some funny exceptions, incognito, 06-Apr-18 01:24 AM, #6
                         Reply Is the edible tested?, Kstatida, 06-Apr-18 08:00 AM, #7
                              Reply RE: Is the edible tested?, incognito, 06-Apr-18 11:04 AM, #8
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4809 Previous topic | Next topic