Subject: "RE: Thanks" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4802
Show all folders

ErgushThu 11-Jan-18 08:19 AM
Member since 31st Aug 2017
101 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4806, "RE: Thanks"

I am okay with short and sweet, or long. The ONLY pet-peeve of mine, in regards to roles, is formatting. I do not score based on it, but if the formatting of the role is horrible, then it looks like "word vomit" on the screen and turns me off from really getting into it.

I suggest to you, AND everyone else to go to http://forums.carrionfields.com/dc/user_files/61.html and use the formatting tool. . . PLEASE

TO reiterate: We do not score based on formatting, BUT bad formatting can have an adverse affect on how in-depth the reader gets with your role (and your notes and your description!)

A second response:

The Ergush religion DOES require you to come to the shrine and pray, but I try to make sure I stress to my followers that I want them to go out and observe nature, creatures, and people for long periods of time, before they return to the shrine. This process has not caught on yet with several of my followers who tend to come back faster than I would hope.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicImmortal playtimes [View all] , Cointreau, Tue 09-Jan-18 03:22 AM
Reply RE: Immortal playtimes, Ishuli, 11-Jan-18 02:32 PM, #6
Reply RE: Immortal playtimes, Jormyr, 10-Jan-18 06:33 PM, #3
Reply RE: Immortal playtimes, Ergush, 09-Jan-18 08:05 AM, #1
     Reply Thanks, Cointreau, 10-Jan-18 05:19 PM, #2
          Reply RE: Thanks, Ergush, 11-Jan-18 08:19 AM #4
               Reply Hardcode explore points requirement, Kstatida, 11-Jan-18 08:24 AM, #5
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4802 Previous topic | Next topic