Subject: "Current Playerbase Questions" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4796
Show all folders

cfocelevanSun 10-Dec-17 02:13 PM
Member since 10th Dec 2017
1 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4796, "Current Playerbase Questions"

I'm not technically a new player. I must have played this game for about 5 years up until maybe 7-10 years ago (really puts it into perspective how long this game has been around, huh?) Recently I've grown bored with just about EVERYTHING I play so I decided to check CF out again and BOY was I surprised.

Saturday night prime time 8-9 PM est and there were only 10 people on. When I played from pre thief patch all the way up until minotaurs (the count started dropping around this time) you could always catch times where there were 100 people on. I went to the carrionfields twitter and I saw all the PKs and I was like "oh these must be special characters" until I realized how low the playsebase was. But enough talking.

ON TO MY QUESTION!
is this what I should expect the numbers to be? I mean I know the video game industry has changed and there's a lot of options out there but I never imagined CF would dwindle to numbers like that.

What are the average numbers of players on during a "prime time" and what's the highest you guys have seen the online playerbase max out at over the course of the last year.

I'd love to play this game again but part of what made it great was all the different characters you could meet and run into and then of course the options you had to PK, even if it meant you were on the receiving end of it. I'd imagine having the numbers be so low would affect every aspect of the things I used to enjoy about this game so i'm just trying to get some info.

hopefully it's better than it looks so I can dive back into this game again.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicCurrent Playerbase Questions [View all] , cfocelevan, Sun 10-Dec-17 02:13 PM
Reply RE: Current Playerbase Questions, Umiron, 10-Dec-17 03:39 PM, #2
Reply RE: Current Playerbase Questions, Demos, 10-Dec-17 03:16 PM, #1
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4796 Previous topic | Next topic