Subject: "Trains and Practices" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4782
Show all folders

SeriphaxFri 15-Sep-17 08:58 PM
Member since 26th Feb 2017
145 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4791, "Trains and Practices"

It is also important to plan out your practices & trains to give yourself as much HP as possible. There are things to consider like +1 to Str and Con(? Might be Wis I am not certain) when your chat reaches maturity, so maxing those stats out before then is a waste, especially considering that you can easily make up the difference with gear until you reach that age. Shamans and Paladins get abilities that become unlocked when their deity grants them, so plan ahead to have some practices left over to learn them. I'm not especially good at this yet, but after a few different characters I realize that this is one of the aspects of character building that is newbs fail to consider enough to optimize our build. Others perhaps can add more or better information, but it's something to start considering when you plan out your build. Not all skills, supps, spells are necessary, so try to learn as much as possible about the ability before hand.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicNew player starting out! Lots of questions [View all] , LordCardigan, Wed 30-Aug-17 06:39 PM
Reply Trains and Practices, Seriphax, 15-Sep-17 08:58 PM #7
Reply RE: New player starting out! Lots of questions , Thaedan (Anonymous), 14-Sep-17 10:51 PM, #5
Reply Forget paths and virtues.., SPN, 15-Sep-17 08:40 AM, #6
Reply RE: New player starting out! Lots of questions , Seriphax, 14-Sep-17 10:48 PM, #4
Reply RE: New player starting out! Lots of questions , Demonwareltd, 12-Sep-17 11:49 AM, #2
Reply RE: New player starting out! Lots of questions , Kstatida, 12-Sep-17 12:53 PM, #3
Reply RE: New player starting out! Lots of questions , Kstatida, 31-Aug-17 06:38 AM, #1
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4782 Previous topic | Next topic