Subject: "RE: I would suggest a completely different path" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4711
Show all folders

SeriphaxSun 26-Mar-17 04:02 PM
Member since 26th Feb 2017
145 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4716, "RE: I would suggest a completely different path"
Edited on Sun 26-Mar-17 04:02 PM

Thanks for the tip, not sure exactly what CHR is, I'm assuming C-something hit roll.

I've actually decided to go a bit of a different route after noticing a class that better appeals to me that also has identify. Honestly that is one of my biggest priorities at the moment, being able to find out the stats of an item without paying a couple gold at a time to do so. However, at some point I will want to start playing mages and conjurer seems like a good transitional class in that regard. I'll definitely give it a go at some point. Thanks again.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicLocksmith vs Infiltrate [View all] , Seriphax, Wed 08-Mar-17 06:37 PM
Reply I would suggest a completely different path, Sertius, 26-Mar-17 03:01 PM, #3
Reply RE: I would suggest a completely different path, Seriphax, 26-Mar-17 04:02 PM #4
     Reply CHR=Charisma (more inline), Sertius, 26-Mar-17 05:38 PM, #5
          Reply RE: CHR=Charisma (more inline), Seriphax, 27-Mar-17 12:10 PM, #6
Reply RE: Locksmith vs Infiltrate, Bemused, 08-Mar-17 09:04 PM, #2
Reply Infiltrate and tanky explorer thief, Klaak, 06-Jan-18 05:23 AM, #7
Reply Let me save you some time..., Lhydia, 08-Mar-17 08:36 PM, #1
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4711 Previous topic | Next topic