Subject: "RE: Locksmith vs Infiltrate" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4711
Show all folders

BemusedWed 08-Mar-17 09:04 PM
Member since 15th Oct 2013
663 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4713, "RE: Locksmith vs Infiltrate"

I agree with Jalim on this. Infiltrate is shocking. Advanced picklock > Infiltrate. If you search hard enough there is a post by Zulg on this topic that orders the effectiveness of opening locks.

Advanced picklock is highly disappointing now since they nerfed it several years ago. Nowdays all the actual doors/containers you take advanced picklock to actually pick, you can't.

Having said all that; since you are wanting a PvE explorer definitely take mystic path up to at LEAST glimpse. Glimpse is probably my favourite thief skill now since the advanced picklock nerf. Put points into gentlewalk, shield block and shadow disappear as well.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicLocksmith vs Infiltrate [View all] , Seriphax, Wed 08-Mar-17 06:37 PM
Reply I would suggest a completely different path, Sertius, 26-Mar-17 03:01 PM, #3
Reply RE: I would suggest a completely different path, Seriphax, 26-Mar-17 04:02 PM, #4
     Reply CHR=Charisma (more inline), Sertius, 26-Mar-17 05:38 PM, #5
          Reply RE: CHR=Charisma (more inline), Seriphax, 27-Mar-17 12:10 PM, #6
Reply RE: Locksmith vs Infiltrate, Bemused, 08-Mar-17 09:04 PM #2
Reply Infiltrate and tanky explorer thief, Klaak, 06-Jan-18 05:23 AM, #7
Reply Let me save you some time..., Lhydia, 08-Mar-17 08:36 PM, #1
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4711 Previous topic | Next topic