Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4696
Show all folders

incognitoMon 30-Jan-17 02:19 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4703, "RE: Empowerment level"

There never really was a rule about it. Some individual imms had a thing about it. Others didn't care.

Now I would say it is largely an irrelevance BUT what matters is probably whether you are rping properly or largely ignoring rp to rank up. If it seems like empowerment was an afterthought and something you only cared about when you needed it, that could prove an issue. If you were seeking empowerment but your imm just wasn't able to catch up with you for a couple of weeks, I'd be surprised if you had an issue.

Fwiw most empowered chars I've had ranked past their empowerment. Only one ever had issues and I don't think that was because of the ranking up.

Attachment #1, ( file)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicEmpowerment level [View all] , Newly Empowered (Anonymous), Fri 27-Jan-17 06:35 PM
Reply RE: Empowerment level, Destuvius, 27-Jan-17 06:44 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Empowerment level, Newly Empowered (Anonymous), 27-Jan-17 06:49 PM, #2
          Reply That rule can't really be a thing after the change, Murphy, 27-Jan-17 07:25 PM, #3
          Reply Hard to say, Destuvius, 27-Jan-17 07:26 PM, #4
          Reply RE: Hard to say, Newly Empowered (Anonymous), 27-Jan-17 07:34 PM, #5
          Reply RE: Hard to say, A shaman (Anonymous), 29-Mar-17 02:48 AM, #7
          Reply RE: Empowerment level, incognito, 30-Jan-17 02:19 AM #6
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4696 Previous topic | Next topic