Subject: "Exploration experience" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4497
Show all folders

JaegendarSat 07-Nov-15 09:56 PM
Member since 30th May 2014
136 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4497, "Exploration experience"

What should I be doing to maximize the exploration experience that I can get?.

After reading a bunch of posts and going on a trip at the dream (for example) and getting a bunch of observation but little exploration. I became a scaredy cat for exploring around thinking that I messed it up.

So what I've tried lately with a bunch of my newbies is try to not visit any area if its suggested level is not within mine.

So basically before, whenever I rolled something I would go to morton, wood elves and dark guards to see if I could find stuff lying around. But I don't know if by going there as soon as I could to look for stuff I am destroying future posibilities of getting explore exp in those areas.

Am I overreacting?, or should I just move into areas that are within my level so I don't shoot myself in the foot, as I am dong now?

I looked for posts about this on both forums and reading the helpfiles but I didn't quite get what I should be doing or what is going on in my case.

-Jae

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicExploration experience [View all] , Jaegendar, Sat 07-Nov-15 09:56 PM
Reply Exploration exp will not be lost just because, incognito, 09-Nov-15 03:38 AM, #2
Reply Honestly.., Raltevio, 09-Nov-15 03:22 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Honestly.., Jaegendar, 09-Nov-15 04:55 PM, #3
     Reply This is subjective., Sarien, 21-Jan-16 04:18 PM, #4
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4497 Previous topic | Next topic