Subject: "Experience tells me this person is new..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4490
Show all folders

TacFri 06-Nov-15 04:39 PM
Member since 15th Nov 2005
2050 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4496, "Experience tells me this person is new..."
Edited on Fri 06-Nov-15 04:40 PM

and doesn't care how hard is used to be any more than I care how my great-great-grandfather used to trudge to school uphill both ways and work from dawn til dusk and liked it.

I think there is a place for character that don't gain levels (on purpose), but for those that are trying to, this kind of punishment just isn't a part of games anymore. Even the "really hard" games of today don't really punish in the same way. You might lose some progress, but if it is more than an hour's worth, that is probably on you (for not saving or something).

That said, bring back XP loss for pk loss. And unlimited XP holes. And Empire donate gear for donations please. And retro-thieves that never rank past 35 and instakill with double backstab. Also Entropy, Masters, Knight, and Scion. Also globally applicable Enforcer powers (Tribbies are chumps).

I'm serious about at least half of those.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topicxp loss [View all] , zang, Fri 06-Nov-15 02:41 AM
Reply It's so much better than it used to be. n/t, Homard, 06-Nov-15 12:12 PM, #3
Reply RE: xp loss, incognito, 06-Nov-15 06:02 AM, #2
Reply This is my experience., Raltevio, 06-Nov-15 03:29 PM, #4
Reply RE: xp loss, Destuvius, 06-Nov-15 04:02 AM, #
Reply RE: xp loss, Destuvius, 06-Nov-15 04:00 AM, #1
     Reply Experience tells me this person is new..., Tac, 06-Nov-15 04:40 PM #5
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4490 Previous topic | Next topic