Subject: "While this is being brought up..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4126
Show all folders

DanoMon 10-Jun-13 10:02 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#4127, "While this is being brought up..."

There was a debate not long ago about whether time spent in the academy would negatively impact your wilderness familiarity (or ratio). While, it was believed it didn't, it's clear on a 'score' that your comfort for the wilderness definitely drops while in there. Is there an actual effect, or impediment to lingering i the academy as a new character / player as a ranger?

If that's the case, I would see it as a definite impediment to the early development of a new character. As it is right now, when I make a ranger, I made sure to run for the bush as soon as I seen fit to do so.

"There's three ways to do something: The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power Way."
-Max Power

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicWilderness time and the Inn of the Eternal Star [View all] , Newbie Ranger (Anonymous), Mon 10-Jun-13 01:01 AM
Reply RE: Wilderness time and the Inn of the Eternal Star, Daevryn, 13-Jun-13 10:29 PM, #5
Reply RE: Wilderness time and the Inn of the Eternal Star, Newbie Ranger (Anonymous), 14-Jun-13 06:03 PM, #6
     Reply RE: Wilderness time and the Inn of the Eternal Star, Daevryn, 14-Jun-13 07:32 PM, #7
Reply 4 days and no official response..., Newbie Ranger (Anonymous), 13-Jun-13 09:37 PM, #3
Reply To be fair..., Onewingedangel, 13-Jun-13 09:43 PM, #4
Reply Well, there are wilderness rooms in that area., TMNS, 10-Jun-13 05:38 PM, #2
Reply While this is being brought up..., Dano, 10-Jun-13 10:02 AM #1
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4126 Previous topic | Next topic