Subject: "A few questions about Classes/Races" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #2649
Show all folders

SneuxTue 01-Jun-10 05:06 PM
Member since 01st Jun 2010
1 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2649, "A few questions about Classes/Races"

Alright well first off this is my first post and I have not started playing CF yet, I have however surfed the forums so to speak using the Search feature. Instead of just jumping in(im a planner) I have first decided to ask a few questions beforehand so I may have a better idea as to which role I play once I do start.

I have narrowed my quest in which Classes to choose to 3 classes, Assassin, Ranger and Thief.

This is where my questions come in, since I have not been able to find a good explanation of Each class in more depth than here on the forums I have assumed some of the stuff is IC-find-out-yourself stuff which I can understand.

I am however wondering if someone who knows one or all of the Classes to help me in this hard decision.(As well as explaining the differences between the Thief Paths.)

I would like to know if possible what the advantage is to each class over the others and what the disadvantages are.

The kind of character class I am looking for is good at hunting, good at PK which I wish to do eventually, with a Rogue side to it which is why I can't decide between the three I am assuming they all have their own terrain advantages and excel in their own areas but I am looking for the over all one. A nicely balanced one so to speak in both PvP and PvE.

Also which races are best for each.

Thanks for your time.(Sorry for the bad spelling and grammar.)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicA few questions about Classes/Races [View all] , Sneux, Tue 01-Jun-10 05:06 PM
Reply RE: A few questions about Classes/Races, Isildur, 03-Jun-10 09:13 AM, #3
Reply I'll echo this., trewyn, 03-Jun-10 01:17 PM, #4
Reply Dio's and thief skill points., Marin, 04-Jun-10 10:39 AM, #5
     Reply It's on the DIKU., trewyn, 04-Jun-10 02:53 PM, #6
Reply Gonna echo it aswell., Cerunnir, 10-Jun-10 06:34 PM, #7
Reply New players guide, Elerosse, 01-Jun-10 10:34 PM, #2
Reply RE: A few questions about Classes/Races, sorlag (Anonymous), 01-Jun-10 05:21 PM, #1
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #2649 Previous topic | Next topic