Subject: "Since Opinions are like arseholes... heres mine." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1968
Show all folders

KalageadonThu 18-Oct-07 05:18 PM
Member since 23rd Oct 2003
1040 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1973, "Since Opinions are like arseholes... heres mine."

My opinion of these questions:
1) yes new people come to cf now though lots of different paths. Also you have a lot of veterans who play comeback chars like I haven't played in a while but I just watched Conan the barbarian and now I wanna roll a villager...

2) they come from banners... yes, but also from word of mouth, or myspace where someone lists under hobbies CF... who knows where they all come from personally I came because a friend of mine said this is the most addictive shiv ever. I was playing Journey to Exile at the time and was wondering what the heck is going on if there are no pictures? I have to say though that once a person gives CF a chance they are sure to like it.

3)Cf is the difference between MD 20/20 and Grey Goose... Other muds may have more people but they are there for several other reasons. Cf is strictly RP mud and since it is often times #3 or #4 on the mud list I would say that it is by far the best as far as RP strictly enforced mud out there. I know many people who have been playing cf for years and years... myself included with some breaks here and there. So if a person likes one of the ultimate in depth rp muds on the net they will stick around because the imms do a great job of both enforcement and reward for those who are good or bad examples for the mud.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicA CF's playerbase: some questions [View all] , Dervish, Tue 16-Oct-07 08:01 AM
Reply Since Opinions are like arseholes... heres mine., Kalageadon, 18-Oct-07 05:18 PM #5
Reply RE: A CF's playerbase: some questions, Lyristeon, 18-Oct-07 06:40 AM, #4
Reply Quick Answers, Kastellyn, 16-Oct-07 11:00 PM, #3
Reply RE: A CF's playerbase: some questions, Narissa, 16-Oct-07 08:20 PM, #2
Reply Some answers, terinth, 16-Oct-07 12:28 PM, #1
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1968 Previous topic | Next topic