Subject: "New Player Advice" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #2846
Show all folders

The New Guy (Anonymous)Fri 08-Oct-10 09:12 PM
Charter member
#2846, "New Player Advice"

For the record of all time: Yes assassins are probably the best class for a new player to learn on. Thank you to all of you that have reiterated that to me over the last month hehe

But melee classes are so damn boring!

So i'm going to try skip ahead of the class a little. So far I have played Necro/Assassin/Healer/Warrior and now finally Invoker. I played a warrior to about level 3 at the behest of the mud populace, but as I said, its really not any fun.

So onto the question.

I'm not asking to be spoonfed here, but i'd like to ask as a newbie mage player, what are the kind of things I should be trying to find out as a mage.

People keep talking about wands and things like that and I dont know what it means. I have absolutely no problem with going and learning things on my own, but if someone could give some direction on the things I should be trying to do/find/learn/explore as a mage, that would be great.

TIA
Nooro

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicNew Player Advice [View all] , The New Guy (Anonymous), Fri 08-Oct-10 09:12 PM
Reply RE: New Player Advice, Homard, 09-Oct-10 08:44 AM, #3
Reply RE: New Player Advice, Dervish, 09-Oct-10 04:02 AM, #2
Reply played a warrior to about level 3 at the behest of the..., Lhydia, 08-Oct-10 10:05 PM, #1
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #2846 Previous topic | Next topic