Subject: "I heart you for the Halistanis thing." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Twist / Gurgthock Topic #154
Show all folders

GinGaThu 15-Mar-07 06:31 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
996 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#156, "I heart you for the Halistanis thing."

Hmmm, a set of shiny gear... or having Twist make a permenant mark of Victory against civilisation in my name?

Shiny gear!

And I get the oddest feeling I'll find out who made the Giant Clam form when Tsyda deletes. I'm soooo glad you guys implemented the rp-rewards shifter emotes. It almost makes up for you nerfing Ventriloquate

I was curious to know too - would your religion be the kind that could encorporate a priest? Its my understanding magic is a mortal-thing, not a 'thing you can borrow from Twist'. So, to you, is a priest you empower sort of like a mage? Or does the magic a priest do not really empower magic? If a priest takes your power, and uses it FOR magic, is that more the sort of thing you expect?

I just was recalling a log from LONG ago when you had an empowerement chat with a paladin and was trying to remember how the hell a paladin would work your goals into his role...

Yhorian.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicProposal (not marriage!) [View all] , Abernytee (Guest), Mon 12-Mar-07 09:02 AM
Reply I like Ysal..., Twist, 12-Mar-07 04:05 PM, #1
     Reply I heart you for the Halistanis thing., GinGa, 15-Mar-07 06:31 AM #2
     Reply OI Liam! You up for going out on the piss or what? ~, Abernytee (Guest), 15-Mar-07 07:19 AM, #3
     Reply I'm always up for going on the lash, Yhorian (Guest), 17-Mar-07 05:26 AM, #5
     Reply Helpfile..., Twist, 15-Mar-07 11:35 AM, #4
     Reply RE: I like Ysal..., DurNominator, 19-Mar-07 03:48 AM, #6
          Reply Ouch, damn it. WHEN?!?! nt, Yhorian (Guest), 20-Mar-07 03:51 AM, #7
Top Twist / Gurgthock Topic #154 Previous topic | Next topic