Subject: "I like Ysal..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Twist / Gurgthock Topic #154
Show all folders

TwistMon 12-Mar-07 04:05 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#155, "I like Ysal..."

I think Ysaloerye does a very commendable job with what she does for Battle. If I had any issues with her, quite honestly, it might be that she's a little TOO much of a Battle-cheerleader, which would seem to be the opposite of what you think of her. I think she quite honestly wants the cabal to be the best it can be, so she is frequently asking me to help her out with rewards for folks she sees doing "good things" and smackdowns for folks she sees doing "bad things".

Sorry you had a bad experience with her, but don't let that sour the taste for you. I seem to recall other issues you've had in the past, and you've obviously gotten over those .

As for my interactions with Battle, some current (and recently con-dead) ragers can attest to the fact that I'm always listening...

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicProposal (not marriage!) [View all] , Abernytee (Guest), Mon 12-Mar-07 09:02 AM
Reply I like Ysal..., Twist, 12-Mar-07 04:05 PM #1
     Reply I heart you for the Halistanis thing., GinGa, 15-Mar-07 06:31 AM, #2
     Reply OI Liam! You up for going out on the piss or what? ~, Abernytee (Guest), 15-Mar-07 07:19 AM, #3
     Reply I'm always up for going on the lash, Yhorian (Guest), 17-Mar-07 05:26 AM, #5
     Reply Helpfile..., Twist, 15-Mar-07 11:35 AM, #4
     Reply RE: I like Ysal..., DurNominator, 19-Mar-07 03:48 AM, #6
          Reply Ouch, damn it. WHEN?!?! nt, Yhorian (Guest), 20-Mar-07 03:51 AM, #7
Top Twist / Gurgthock Topic #154 Previous topic | Next topic