Subject: "Usually, you get rewarded with it" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Twist / Gurgthock Topic #137
Show all folders

BeerMon 29-Jan-07 03:54 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
322 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#138, "Usually, you get rewarded with it"

I play a character at a time...oh sure, I can have months...even years when I just delete them one after another. But sometimes, one can get out of the lot and usually, they are my favorite characters of all time. I'll always remember my Imperial Shaman, Sakard.

Each time I get nostalgic and browse on Dio's for Sakard and see how people respected him and would defend him being one of the underdog and always sticking for a fight, it makes my day. Of course, there would be days I'd be pissed and I'd log off to do some other things. But then, I'd get back another day and stir some #### up again.

Usually, those who stick through my mind are the underdogs and how they can handle those beatings again and again and how they are able to kill ass still. Of course, sometimes it's fun to be a group and hunt wild. It would happen with Sakard (Mostly in the end when the Empire was back) but sometimes it's fun to be there and try to defend the best way you can and if you die? Well, you tried. It's some sort of thrill that I like about CF. May be just a game but sometimes you get some shot of adrenalin that keeps you playing again and again, doing some gutsy stupid stuff and just...regear afterward heh.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicTwist's New Crusade [View all] , Twist, Mon 29-Jan-07 02:27 PM
Reply Zulg's demotion spree seems to show this...., Twist, 19-Feb-07 12:39 PM, #3
Reply Overly numbered txt, Nightwiggler (Guest), 19-Feb-07 01:37 PM, #4
     Reply Because things change minute-to-minute, for one..., Twist, 19-Feb-07 01:57 PM, #5
          Reply A couple things, Drag0nSt0rm, 20-Feb-07 04:24 AM, #6
          Reply RE: A couple things, Twist, 20-Feb-07 10:21 AM, #7
          Reply One advantage..., Daevryn, 20-Feb-07 11:04 AM, #8
          Reply RE: Because things change minute-to-minute, for one..., Ares, 22-Feb-07 10:15 PM, #9
               Reply As you have described it, hell no..., Zulghinlour, 22-Feb-07 10:56 PM, #10
                    Reply What if there was some sort of reputation file?, Tac, 23-Feb-07 09:23 AM, #11
                         Reply RE: What if there was some sort of reputation file?, Zulghinlour, 23-Feb-07 12:46 PM, #12
                         Reply Ok. Fair enough. nt, Tac, 23-Feb-07 01:00 PM, #13
                         Reply Accountability., Valguarnera, 23-Feb-07 01:50 PM, #14
Reply Usually, you get rewarded with it, Beer, 29-Jan-07 03:54 PM #1
     Reply This is how I played cf for 11 years and counting nt., Krilcov Krieger (Guest), 30-Jan-07 12:05 PM, #2
Top Twist / Gurgthock Topic #137 Previous topic | Next topic