Subject: "Any increase in a population is going to generate revenues." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #592
Show all folders

Pro (inactive user)Mon 23-Oct-06 03:42 PM
Charter member
#635, "Any increase in a population is going to generate revenues."

It will also incur costs. In this case the very fabric and traditions of our society. The SW is already a war zone with 30,000 man gangs Like MS-13 and their ilk. Our health care skyrockets, supposedly “White-Proof” jobs are not taken by younger whites/Blacks as much because of deflated wages as the fact that people feel most comfortable working in like groups. Why would I want to spend my day working with people I couldn’t understand when I could just as easily get a job less tiresome and be around people who’s cultural similarities most closely Matched mine.

I think we have another example of your desire to belittle/mock any stance I take. I’m unsure why you have such a hard on for me, but it’s ridiculous.

Your argument revolved less around the topic than it did me.

You are blatantly ignoring the severity of this our you are completely ignorant of it. I don’t think you are ignorant so I must infer this is intentional.

Did you see what flags were waiving the first few days of the demonstrations? Did it occure to you the demonstrators being largely criminals who were demanding rights in a country that wasn’t theirs? Do you realize they come from a country that has some of the toughest immigration laws of any nation BTW.

Why is it our responsibility to take care of Mexico’s poverty problem?

It is the stated goal of many Mexican government officials/politicians to retake the South West United States and Texas. It’s a fact, it’s information easily obtained from their sources. It’s not something I cooked up. They are actively pursuing this agenda.

The SW is going to be annexed in our lifetime if it’s not halted.

And no, I don’t live in the South, I do not judge this crisis based upon consumerism. I base it upon errosion.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicSnowing! [View all] , Murcadin, Thu 12-Oct-06 09:16 PM
Reply Didn't you guys get the message, (NOT Pro), 19-Oct-06 11:28 AM, #11
Reply RE: Snowing!, Murcadin, 15-Oct-06 08:36 AM, #10
Reply I'm not ticked off... really!, Amaranthe, 13-Oct-06 10:12 AM, #1
     Reply See, you say that now., Valguarnera, 13-Oct-06 10:43 AM, #2
          Reply You are the funniest government employee I know., Shadowmaster, 13-Oct-06 10:49 AM, #3
          Reply Question for Valg:, trh, 13-Oct-06 07:08 PM, #9
          Reply They even convinced you Valg! We are in trouble now..., Mylinos, 13-Oct-06 11:15 AM, #4
          Reply Yeah, the Canadians are the real enemy!, Shadowmaster, 13-Oct-06 11:23 AM, #5
          Reply There's a time to think, and a time to act. And this, g..., Mylinos, 13-Oct-06 11:46 AM, #6
          Reply Blame Canada!, GinGa, 13-Oct-06 01:48 PM, #7
          Reply Valg = humor, Thrakburzug, 13-Oct-06 05:54 PM, #8
          Reply Their Army is already here., (NOT Pro), 19-Oct-06 12:40 PM, #12
               Reply RE: Their Army is already here., Valguarnera, 19-Oct-06 01:38 PM, #13
                    Reply RE: Their Army is already here., Pendragon_Surtr, 19-Oct-06 04:38 PM, #14
                    Reply Any increase in a population is going to generate reven..., (NOT Pro), 23-Oct-06 03:42 PM #15
                    Reply One other thing..., (NOT Pro), 23-Oct-06 03:44 PM, #16
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #592 Previous topic | Next topic