Subject: "Are you high right now?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #495
Show all folders

TheDudeFri 22-Sep-06 08:43 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2005
283 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#498, "Are you high right now?"

Sorry, I'm not Valg.

But what's there to say?

(In the spirit of getting the proverbial ball rolling..)

Physically, it's harmful smoke, we all know that. Some people say worse than cigarettes, but I'd say not. Simply because of the frequency you can inhale marijuana versus a three pack of cigarette day. But still bad. No one would argue that.

Mentally/Sociologically?

I've taken some psychology classes which have cited examples stating that for people who smoke on a daily basis suffer (enjoy?) the effects of being stunted, socially, more or less at the point when they began regularly using. Meaning, the kid who starts using at thirteen will be somewhat "frozen" at a thriteen year old social level while he/she continues to be a smoker. I'd agree somewhat. Though, some people tend to avoid this, somehow, and others, embody the phenomena utterly and completely. I wonder why.

And judging strictly by some of the "other board's" threads, I'd agree. Not that there's anything *wrong* with that.

That's why I started smoking marijuana when I was twenty three. I want to remain there.

"Stay gold, pony boy, stay gold"
-- Outsiders.

Discuss.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicCalling out teh Valg. [View all] , Eskelian, Fri 22-Sep-06 05:58 AM
Reply Complicated., Valguarnera, 22-Sep-06 11:49 PM, #2
Reply Good stuff., Eskelian, 23-Sep-06 11:53 AM, #3
Reply Are you high right now?, TheDude, 22-Sep-06 08:43 PM #1
     Reply RE: Are you high right now?, Eskelian, 23-Sep-06 11:58 AM, #4
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #495 Previous topic | Next topic