Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #259
Show all folders

RazoulWed 13-Sep-06 07:02 PM
Member since 15th Nov 2004
70 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#348, "RE: Extension of politics - Healthcare"

I actually don't think limiting the amount you can sue somebody for is the answer. I was aiming more for the what they talk about in the quote below, that it will help reduce the number of things done because the doctors are scared of getting sued. I guess I'm just going on the things my Doctor sister-in-law tells me.

Advocates or opponents cite other possible effects of limiting tort liability, such as reducing the extent to which physicians practice "defensive medicine" by conducting excessive procedures; preventing widespread problems of access to health care; or conversely, increasing medical injuries. However, evidence for those other effects is weak or inconclusive.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicExtension of politics - Healthcare [View all] , Eskelian, Thu 07-Sep-06 10:40 PM
Reply RE: Extension of politics - Healthcare, Isildur, 08-Sep-06 09:31 AM, #1
     Reply 42 is the answer, but what is the question?, Tac, 08-Sep-06 10:04 AM, #2
     Reply RE: Extension of politics - Healthcare, Eskelian, 08-Sep-06 12:13 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Extension of politics - Healthcare, Razoul, 12-Sep-06 07:02 PM, #4
          Reply RE: Extension of politics - Healthcare, Isildur, 13-Sep-06 01:01 PM, #6
               Reply RE: Extension of politics - Healthcare, Valkenar, 13-Sep-06 06:00 PM, #7
                    Reply RE: Extension of politics - Healthcare, Razoul, 13-Sep-06 07:02 PM #8
                         Reply RE: Extension of politics - Healthcare, Eskelian, 15-Sep-06 04:49 AM, #9
                         Reply RE: Extension of politics - Healthcare, Eskelian, 15-Sep-06 04:50 AM, #10
     Reply Collary, Razoul, 12-Sep-06 07:13 PM, #5
          Reply RE: Collary, Eskelian, 19-Sep-06 05:12 AM, #11
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #259 Previous topic | Next topic