Subject: "Lasentia Silvermoon passed away." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #95787
Show all folders

lasentiaFri 05-Nov-10 09:46 PM
Member since 27th Apr 2010
987 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#95787, "Lasentia Silvermoon passed away."
Edited on Fri 05-Nov-10 09:56 PM

Will take a while for the delete to show up, so thought I would write this now since I will not reactivate the character and I have a little time.

I played Lasentia for something like 575 hours, kept waiting for age death each login and she just would not die. Really was not enjoying the character too much by this point so I decided the next time I got PK'd I would end her. So I went around trying to get myself attacked. And that happened. Was annoying that it was to a character who is a pushover, but they brought a friend and that was all they needed. If I had realized what had happened I would have gotten away easily,, just get orb, hold orb, brandish orb, but hey, that's the fields and you have to accept that you will die in less than fun fights some times. Oh well.

Lasentia:
Though initially my role looks like it should be village I decided I did not feel like doing another one after Salenya, so I went herald since I posted somewhere I would roll up a herald.

She was a gear whore, and damn if I did not horde aura and shield talismans. I kept thinking they would come in handy and I would get into fights, but really seldom happened, so sorry to people who were looking for certain ones. She had them. As well as the Blade of Command for pretty much her entire life. I do not think any other legendary gear sat with her except a certain ring which was really just because I was lazy.

This was my second dancer bard, and I have to say that I enjoy them so much more than instruments. I had almost no problem at least holding my own against most tough opponents, especially with haste aura shield stoneskin and protection preps. As a herald, I thought it would be better to be defensive focused instead of offensive.

I do not know how many times I PK'd or got PK'd, premium will show that, but sorry to all the orcs. I think I got at maybe 4 or 5 pks on them. Bards are just not fair against them, though once they knew just to berserk to prevent fiending by an elf some faired better than others. I was hoping to fight Thrunna, but never got a real chance to. Figured she would be my delete death actually. Anyway, moving along.

I would like to thank all the following, hopefully briefly:

Immortals: Generally thanks to all of you. I enjoy playing CF, and have for some time. Hopefully I will get some of my work done on the newbie guide for the wiki in an effort to help out.

Enlilth: For the role contest win long ago, (I guessed it was because of the dwarf and @$$ line) And the reward was pretty sweet I thought. Should have taken an edge to get more out of it, but oh well. Ever get it again I will.

Thror: For the courage spell and title. Thanks for pushing me into it. Turned out to be a lot of fun, and I am sure all involved appreciated you putting that together. I was shocked I won.

Iunna: Thanks for letting me have fun with my rp. I don't know how often you are around, but I always did think you are solid as an Imm. I know I was pretty much terrible as a herald, so thanks for not booting me and putting up with all the fake drama.

Neltouda: Glad to see you back, herald needs a little leadership right now. And thanks for the custom bracers, I laughed since I had them for so damn long.

Heralds: I liked all of you. For the most part I saw the golden age of heralds with Charlee, Uial, Braell, Magthyra and one other with an M I am forgetting plus all the others. There are not many left, and really only one active one, so keep on trucking Saea. I was not a good herald, not even an average one, I was pretty much just uncaballed running around with a few friends, so thanks for letting me hang around there.

Herald is not always an easy road to go, but I have to admit it certainly can be fun. Got harder once there were none left and it was just me, since the newer crop of players I just did not feel like developing the RP as much with. Pretty much just began passing out gear to everyone who asked.

Svuusk: Liked you. Would have liked to fight you, but manacles plus guards did not seem like a fight I wanted, so I just stayed away.

Ohbehb: I knew what would happen if we went in there to crunch the dragon. Still was fun, and man were you an absolute monster.

Shiloh: Thanks for the random cleaves. I always laughed at that. I was pretty sure I could drive you off if you did not get a sleep on me, and lots of times I just ran around looking for you because I knew you would attack me. Made my life fun in the end, so thanks. Keep up the good playing and rolling along. I would have deleted anyway, last death had nothing to do with the decision.

Telene: Said it all already, but you were fun and probably ten times the herald I was. I wanted to leave and just run around pk'ing with you, but I figured two bards would make people's live hell, so I think it worked out. When Lasentia officially deletes will pick up the two premiums.

Matarissa: I was told you deleted, but if not I liked the character a lot and would have liked to see what you did with it. You were certainly interesting, though a lot of the time I had no idea what you were talking about.

Jindicho: I thought you may have been just about the best character I interacted with who was not a herald. I wanted to see you get to hero and just plow through people.

This is long enough now, and in that long a life I knew way too many people to hit them all individually, so I will just say that some of my other favorites were (forgive spelling please): Sarenata, Ckath, Knacnar, Paralouit, Nghichigom, Jharazoul, Corvalah, Molo, All the orc chiefs, and many others.

If anyone has any thoughts, comments, opinions or anything else, I'll respond of course, but otherwise keep having fun out there and remember to keep it light.
It is just a game, and a damned fun one at that.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicLasentia Silvermoon passed away. [View all] , lasentia, Fri 05-Nov-10 09:46 PM
Reply That's too bad, Thrunna (Anonymous), 06-Nov-10 09:14 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #95787 Previous topic | Next topic