Subject: "Last character: Tomasivor is fin." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #93293
Show all folders

UncleArzzraWed 23-Jun-10 03:54 AM
Member since 24th Oct 2007
68 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#93293, "Last character: Tomasivor is fin."

My childhood friend, Tom Ivor Cash, died recently and I decided to honour him with one last CF try. CF is such a damn chore and the Nexus-Battle thing is simply a game of Hammurabi: harvest and store enough items to alter magic however you want.

Worst character ever. I hated everything about playing a dumb giant. Skills perfected fail, constantly. Skills not perfected were a joke.
No I was not playing a hunter for archery but for the maledicting abilities with weapons.

The vulnerability made me insane. The lack of stoneskin, ditto. Perma flight, was nice however give me an Arial.

It was nice to have allies from all alignments for once but I prefer evil over neutral, and good over evil.

The stank of this character will keep me from CF, thank God.

Peace.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicLast character: Tomasivor is fin. [View all] , UncleArzzra, Wed 23-Jun-10 03:54 AM
Reply Sorry to see you go., sleepy, 23-Jun-10 05:04 AM, #2
Reply Shame, I liked him with two chars that ranked with you., NacMacFeegle, 23-Jun-10 04:03 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #93293 Previous topic | Next topic