Subject: "RE: Liffit, Liandrianer" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #89813
Show all folders

HammerSongThu 14-Jan-10 06:59 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
679 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#89932, "RE: Liffit, Liandrianer"

So here is the thing about Liffit. I absolutely loved the persistence of this character. That alone was probably going to get you my tattoo.

You were willing to help but at the same time you forced people to think and at times, beg for your blessings. There is definately a happy medium when playing a Thror healer. You can't be entirely giving. I wanted you to experience this before I even considered my mark on you.

You did a great job of preaching. You got talky at times but I think that was the character's role.

My only criticism is that you don't break character. You had several of those moments that showed up in your imm history. Fortunately, I got to see enough to know that you weren't a straight noob. You were smart, intelligent and knew your way around Thera. That was a good, promising sign.

Great job - I am confident you would have had my mark. Hope to see you try another.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicLiffit, Liandrianer [View all] , Mamed, Tue 12-Jan-10 08:45 PM
Reply RE: Liffit, Liandrianer, HammerSong, 14-Jan-10 06:59 PM #3
Reply Thror, liffit (Guest), 14-Jan-10 07:12 PM, #4
Reply RE: Liffit, Liandrianer, Mamed, 12-Jan-10 09:07 PM, #1
     Reply Thank you too, Elphania (Guest), 13-Jan-10 09:47 AM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #89813 Previous topic | Next topic