Subject: "Lehi Deleted" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #89775
Show all folders

Lehi (Guest)Sat 09-Jan-10 07:36 AM

#89775, "Lehi Deleted"

So I was going to wait for the Rage Delete to Pop, but seeing the state of things, I'll just post goodbyes now.

Lehi started as a part of my character twitching. Over the past year of playing I've gotten 3 chars now to 48 and not above, but Lehi was one that I felt the most accomplishement with. I learned alot about skills and the system with Lehi. Didn't realize how much of a difference perfected defenses/skills made until I had them with Lehi. I think I have an understanding of Assassins and thanks to a bunch of help from others am starting to figure out some strategies for them as well. Was a good char I think for learning. As for being able to actually PK, maybe I'll buy a PBF when it comes back up but I had 4 or 5 solo kills, with 2 of those being assassinations, and was killed way more than that, so as far as being a deathful assassin, I was no where near that. Maybe with my next one.

Goodbyes:

So I am a serial goody, I've tried to play neutral and evil, I can rank with them fairly well, but as far as RP goes, I suck at it with anything but goodie. Not that my RP is great as it is.

Alimas - By far, you and I interacted the most. Good char, though some times I saw that we would leak a little OOC and talk game mechanics and stuff. We got called on it on CB at least once... But it was fun hanging with you.

Ilrek - I don't know what to think of you. Lehi's interactions consisted of Induction(Painfully low on the RP side), and being asked what he was doing whenever you logged in to go raid. The note you sent was a cool idea though, and Lehi was honored that you thought enough of him to do it.

Ardryll - Man you are a machine. Thanks for the talks, and the forging of weapons... Thanks for the help on Tactics though with Lehi it never really sank in.... Maybe my next it will

Foes:
Had way too many to name individually, but man it got tiring when I would get spiked toe boots and immediately lose them. I had them like 5 times and the longest I kept them was like 4 hours game time. Most of you had my number pretty well. But there were some good, close fights I think(hope)

All in all, I liked the Char. Fortress is a good place to be if you want helpful cabal mates, though I haven't played many others so I can't really compare. I would like to see maybe some tiering in the fortress akin to empire where you can get a few more skills. But it's not a complaint, I'll do it either way.

Fort Imms:
Didn't see much of any of you. My play times are pretty anti Imm I think, hence my failed attempts at empowered chars. I would very much like to play one sometime so I'm hoping either someone elevates a good aligned imm soon or I can modify my playing times to get there.

See you when it comes back.

Lehi, Moroni, A whole bunch of other larger failures.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicLehi Deleted [View all] , Lehi (Guest), Sat 09-Jan-10 07:36 AM
Reply RE: Lehi Deleted, Ardryll (Guest), 10-Jan-10 03:26 PM, #2
Reply Whilst that's generally true, Daurwyn2 (Guest), 10-Jan-10 03:52 PM, #3
Reply RE: Lehi Deleted, Lehi (Guest), 11-Jan-10 05:25 AM, #4
Reply Your deletion thread already came and went. Its right....., Lhydia, 09-Jan-10 07:56 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #89775 Previous topic | Next topic