Subject: "Lewgreh Kneehigh, The Tiny Punching Bag deleted." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #79059
Show all folders

ZenTue 21-Apr-09 03:07 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2007
61 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#79059, "Lewgreh Kneehigh, The Tiny Punching Bag deleted."

Well, it's a shame. Had a few good times, lots of dying, lots of spamming skills to try to compete, and when I hit 42, realized I wouldn't be getting to add anything else to my arsenal, continued failing with exotics skills, and decided so far it had been more frustrating than fun.

It's hard playing anything after Unalethekai-- I'm constantly comparing my chars to that standard, and getting disappointed. This was my second ranger ever, Cavemaster Explorer, and all I can say is I'm disappointed with the class in general. The only thing worthwhile about it was tendwounds, for reasons I'll leave in game. Not enough rooms are caves and not enough caverndweller skills are usable in "Cave-like" rooms. I was counting on deafening howl to be my breadwinner as a Rager. Unfortunately, it's cave only, and timed. Like 6 hours per attempt. Woot.

The straw that broke the camel's back was unghosting in the Green dragon lair in the weald, and having Treana come at me at least 8 different times, driving her off each time, but with absolutely no way to keep her around. I was the proverbial lion locked in the shed. I just made that proverb up.

Village: Like a bunch of you, dislike a couple, and disappointed I won't get to see the end of all the drama going on right now.

Did I mention I'm disappointed? :-P

See you all in the fields, maybe,

Zz

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicLewgreh Kneehigh, The Tiny Punching Bag deleted. [View all] , Zen, Tue 21-Apr-09 03:07 PM
Reply RE: Lewgreh Kneehigh, The Tiny Punching Bag deleted., Kale (Guest), 22-Apr-09 03:28 PM, #12
Reply RE: Lewgreh Kneehigh, The Tiny Punching Bag deleted., Mirfalaus (Guest), 21-Apr-09 08:57 PM, #7
Reply RE: Lewgreh Kneehigh, The Tiny Punching Bag deleted., Borkahd, 21-Apr-09 07:05 PM, #6
Reply Yeah.. talk about frustrating., Treyana now (Guest), 21-Apr-09 06:59 PM, #5
Reply I hope, Daurwyn2 (Guest), 22-Apr-09 02:45 AM, #8
     Reply A case of a missing 'y'? nt, Drokk1 (Guest), 22-Apr-09 06:27 AM, #9
     Reply Well, more that they "sound" the same, daurwyn2 (Guest), 22-Apr-09 02:10 PM, #11
          Reply Actually. (Treh-ahn-na) for the correct pronunciation., Treyana (Guest), 22-Apr-09 06:41 PM, #13
     Reply She made her name Treana so people would redirect to he..., Disgusted (Guest), 22-Apr-09 10:34 AM, #10
Reply RE: Lewgreh Kneehigh, The Tiny Punching Bag deleted., Myrabelle (Guest), 21-Apr-09 06:32 PM, #4
Reply RE: Lewgreh Kneehigh, The Tiny Punching Bag deleted., Ikanu (Guest), 21-Apr-09 05:38 PM, #3
Reply That blows! You were one of my favorites., Thrallin (Guest), 21-Apr-09 05:05 PM, #2
Reply Soft spot., Firhindil (Guest), 21-Apr-09 03:48 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #79059 Previous topic | Next topic