Subject: "Speaking as another ranger who wasn't friendly with most other rangers..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #749
Show all folders

Phinitz (Guest) (Guest)Sat 05-May-01 05:31 AM

#753, "Speaking as another ranger who wasn't friendly with most other rangers..."

Dirt/disarm was my general strategy against other rangers. In an extended hunting/fighting time with Ronahan, I believe I took five weapons from him. He was complaining about not having anything to fight me with... which was funny, since I started the fight only having a ranger's staff. It got to the point I would dirt him, and he would flee. By the way, I found enlarged bearcharge to be pretty effective... though like a trip, they could flee sometimes. If I killed someone, it was usually a fast fight.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <SCION> Drunggarr the Ranger Prince [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 03-May-01 03:16 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Drunggarr the Ranger Prince, Drunggarr (Guest) (Guest), 03-May-01 03:24 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Drunggarr the Ranger Prince, Paelnor (Guest), 03-May-01 05:42 PM, #2
          Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Drunggarr the Ranger Prince, Drunggarr (Guest) (Guest), 03-May-01 07:26 PM, #3
               Reply Speaking as another ranger who wasn't friendly with mos..., Phinitz (Guest) (Guest), 05-May-01 05:31 AM #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #749 Previous topic | Next topic