Subject: "RE: (DEL) Drunggarr the Ranger Prince" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #749
Show all folders

Paelnor (Guest)Thu 03-May-01 05:42 PM

#751, "RE: (DEL) Drunggarr the Ranger Prince"

I doubt it was our playing times, unless yours differed drastically. I used to see you a bunch. We I fought a few times, and I had to make sure to be on edge because of what a ranger can do to another ranger when the Scion channel is involved. You were actually the character that reminded me that all rangers didn't HAVE to be friends of the forest. I wish I could have gotten the chance to RP with you, but the one time you didn't have a nightwalker AND we weren't already fighting, you never returned my tell. Good luck with your next incarnation.
P.S.(When fighting another ranger, dirt flee ambush isn't necessarily the best way to do things.)

-Paelnor, ranger third class, beneath Kiac and Flontinot.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <SCION> Drunggarr the Ranger Prince [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 03-May-01 03:16 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Drunggarr the Ranger Prince, Drunggarr (Guest) (Guest), 03-May-01 03:24 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Drunggarr the Ranger Prince, Paelnor (Guest), 03-May-01 05:42 PM #2
          Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Drunggarr the Ranger Prince, Drunggarr (Guest) (Guest), 03-May-01 07:26 PM, #3
               Reply Speaking as another ranger who wasn't friendly with mos..., Phinitz (Guest) (Guest), 05-May-01 05:31 AM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #749 Previous topic | Next topic