Subject: "RE: (DEL) Drunggarr the Ranger Prince" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #749
Show all folders

Drunggarr (Guest) (Guest)Thu 03-May-01 03:24 PM

#750, "RE: (DEL) Drunggarr the Ranger Prince"

No names to mention, never had extensive interaction with anyone. Which was a major reason for deleting. I wanted to see how well a Scion ranger could do. Not too well. Actually thinkgs would have been a lot better were I not a felar. even with enlarge bearcharge did not lag the opponent more, or even the same amount, as it lagged me so I could not keep people in fights. My only option was waylay, flee and waylay...but again, that got the damage in but cold not stop most from fleeing and/or wording.

Too bad I never got anything going with Valguarnera as far as roleplay, I know there were somethings I could have done in that aspect.

See you all in the fields.

Player of Drunggarr.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <SCION> Drunggarr the Ranger Prince [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 03-May-01 03:16 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Drunggarr the Ranger Prince, Drunggarr (Guest) (Guest), 03-May-01 03:24 PM #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Drunggarr the Ranger Prince, Paelnor (Guest), 03-May-01 05:42 PM, #2
          Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Drunggarr the Ranger Prince, Drunggarr (Guest) (Guest), 03-May-01 07:26 PM, #3
               Reply Speaking as another ranger who wasn't friendly with mos..., Phinitz (Guest) (Guest), 05-May-01 05:31 AM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #749 Previous topic | Next topic