Subject: "RE: (DEL) Tohcharr the Evil King" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #741
Show all folders

Tohcharr (Guest) (Guest)Tue 01-May-01 12:28 PM

#743, "RE: (DEL) Tohcharr the Evil King"

I don't know why everyone else is deleting but I deleted mostly due to the fact that I died some 5 times yesterday (Which is more that I had died my whole life) Ahh well thats what I get for hanging around level 42 for too long. It was actually kinda of amusing how many different people attacked me when I was continually trying to equip myself yesterday. Entropy, sylvan, maran, warlocks and the thieves guild of galadon are alot to deal with when there are only a few scions around.

This is the first AP I played and I kinda like them but there are a few things that kinda suck, the amount of kills you need to get a control is nuts and then the first control you get is Fire which is completly useless when your primary enemy gets healed by it. I think controls would be better if they were completly random on which one you got. This way would also make each AP a little diverse.

Ahhh well already got my next char rolled up.. See ya all in the fields!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <SCION> Tohcharr the Evil King [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 01-May-01 09:37 AM
Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Tohcharr the Evil King, Just an everyday thang (Guest) (Guest), 01-May-01 10:39 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Tohcharr the Evil King, Tohcharr (Guest) (Guest), 01-May-01 12:28 PM #2
          Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Tohcharr the Evil King, Tegan (Guest) (Guest), 02-May-01 01:08 AM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #741 Previous topic | Next topic