Subject: "RE: (DEL) Fomorius the Anti-Hero" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #707
Show all folders

Paelnor (Guest)Sat 28-Apr-01 10:11 AM

#712, "RE: (DEL) Fomorius the Anti-Hero"

As Paelnor I hated you, as a player, I hated you for just spamming bash. I don't recall ever getting much speach out of you (and I do from some of my enemies) but its okay since I didn't really expect it. Nearing your upper levels, I really had to plan out what was going to occur. It still bugs me that you teleported literally into the same room as me, and before I could quaff away, I was dead. Well played on your part, though I do wish you'd done more than bash away. Good luck with your next, I think you proved what an a-p can do.

-Paelnor, ranger third class, beneath Kiac and Flontinot.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <SCION> Fomorius the Anti-Hero [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 27-Apr-01 09:24 PM
Reply Evil, Evil, Evil, Zheesus (Guest) (Guest), 28-Apr-01 11:10 AM, #8
Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Fomorius the Anti-Hero, shokai, 28-Apr-01 03:13 AM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Fomorius the Anti-Hero, Fomorius (Guest) (Guest), 27-Apr-01 09:55 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Fomorius the Anti-Hero, Aerdica (Guest) (Guest), 27-Apr-01 10:45 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Fomorius the Anti-Hero, Duasgel (Guest) (Guest), 27-Apr-01 11:43 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Fomorius the Anti-Hero, Elarion (Guest) (Guest), 28-Apr-01 01:45 AM, #4
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Fomorius the Anti-Hero, Paelnor (Guest), 28-Apr-01 10:11 AM #6
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Fomorius the Anti-Hero, Valguarnera, 28-Apr-01 10:38 AM, #7
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #707 Previous topic | Next topic