Subject: "RE: (DEL) Fomorius the Anti-Hero" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #707
Show all folders

ValguarneraSat 28-Apr-01 10:38 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#711, "RE: (DEL) Fomorius the Anti-Hero"

I thought you did a solid job, and you showed considerable consistency and grit all the way through. The being I sent you to look for was intended to be a challenge- you clearly knew what you were doing, so I wanted to give you a mission that would test your roleplay and exploration skills. I was surprised you always (to my knowledge) chose to go alone, but it was consistent with what I saw of your roleplay.

Careful with that pray command. And, well, if you attack Shokai, all bets are off. }>

As to Paelnor's claim below, if all you had to do to be a successful anti-paladin is spam bash, we'd have a hundred of them. Given some of the people and small groups you were victorious over, I suspect you knew a lot more tricks than the mighty bash.

From the pen of:
valguarnera@carrionfields.com">Valguarnera Trisseptia

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <SCION> Fomorius the Anti-Hero [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 27-Apr-01 09:24 PM
Reply Evil, Evil, Evil, Zheesus (Guest) (Guest), 28-Apr-01 11:10 AM, #8
Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Fomorius the Anti-Hero, shokai, 28-Apr-01 03:13 AM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Fomorius the Anti-Hero, Fomorius (Guest) (Guest), 27-Apr-01 09:55 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Fomorius the Anti-Hero, Aerdica (Guest) (Guest), 27-Apr-01 10:45 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Fomorius the Anti-Hero, Duasgel (Guest) (Guest), 27-Apr-01 11:43 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Fomorius the Anti-Hero, Elarion (Guest) (Guest), 28-Apr-01 01:45 AM, #4
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Fomorius the Anti-Hero, Paelnor (Guest), 28-Apr-01 10:11 AM, #6
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Fomorius the Anti-Hero, Valguarnera, 28-Apr-01 10:38 AM #7
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #707 Previous topic | Next topic