Subject: "RE: (DEL) Fomorius the Anti-Hero" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #707
Show all folders

Fomorius (Guest) (Guest)Fri 27-Apr-01 09:55 PM

#710, "RE: (DEL) Fomorius the Anti-Hero"

It was fun to an extent, this was my first semi succesfull try at an Anti-Paladin. Most of the others never made it past 30.

AP's are really wonderfull to tell you the truth, I loved playing this one. I might play another sometime down the line. Who ever coded unholy blessing did a kickass job, I would have liked to have gotten lightning but the way it looked now, It wasnt gonna come by anytime soon. My one request is that the pk requirements on control unholy bless be lowered. It would make life a little less number oriented.

How many kills did I have anyways?
Just curious as to how much damn kills it takes to just get the first two controls.

Life without barrier is rough, I had to pick my battles very carefully. My biggest fear was always a summoner and a bard, rightly so. Since that combo got me three times.

A few goodbyes

Valguarnera: Thanks for what little interaction you gave me, I was hoping to actually get somewhere with whole leadership thing. But I knew it was never gonna flesh out.
Thror: A shame I couldnt complete that little quest, one person refused to level up and the other stopped logging on.

Scion: You bastards need to get your ##### together, Lokilith, Hejduk and a few others are the only ones worth mentioning. Aerdica thanks for helping me level and keeping me alive through all of our little adventures. I wish people wouldnt rp their scions like they are playing imperials. I am so damn tired of that RP.

Fortress: You blokes were good fun, Warborf, Stezxmon, and a few others were the only ones that ever put up much of a fight.

Sylvan: Plyate, feirhuld, paelnor at low levels. Plyate always made me think twice before venturing off into the woods.

Battle: What happened to that cabal? The last hero I fought was that felar assassin that deleted a little while back.

Scarab: Qxorlarran you rule dude, kickass rp and not to shabby at fighting either. I knew I always had a good hunting partner when ever you were around.

I am missing a whole bunch of people, so dont take it the wrong way if I missed you. I dont have the hours it would take for me to list all the people I would want to list.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <SCION> Fomorius the Anti-Hero [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 27-Apr-01 09:24 PM
Reply Evil, Evil, Evil, Zheesus (Guest) (Guest), 28-Apr-01 11:10 AM, #8
Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Fomorius the Anti-Hero, shokai, 28-Apr-01 03:13 AM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Fomorius the Anti-Hero, Fomorius (Guest) (Guest), 27-Apr-01 09:55 PM #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Fomorius the Anti-Hero, Aerdica (Guest) (Guest), 27-Apr-01 10:45 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Fomorius the Anti-Hero, Duasgel (Guest) (Guest), 27-Apr-01 11:43 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Fomorius the Anti-Hero, Elarion (Guest) (Guest), 28-Apr-01 01:45 AM, #4
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Fomorius the Anti-Hero, Paelnor (Guest), 28-Apr-01 10:11 AM, #6
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Fomorius the Anti-Hero, Valguarnera, 28-Apr-01 10:38 AM, #7
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #707 Previous topic | Next topic