Subject: "RE: (DEL) Yaretumtum the Desecrator of the Most Holy" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #695
Show all folders

Yaretumtum (Guest) (Guest)Thu 26-Apr-01 03:04 PM

#701, "RE: (DEL) Yaretumtum the Desecrator of the Most Holy"

Ive probaly only been withered 10 times max.
I deleted cause it was 11:30 and didnt feel like waiting and extra 30 minutes for me to die off.

What had happened is I was raiding the Fortress, than got withered by Warborf. Than Jonni comes along and blackjacks me, right when that happened I age died.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <SCION> Yaretumtum the Desecrator of the Most Hol... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 25-Apr-01 09:28 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Yaretumtum the Desecrator of the Most..., Tromac (Guest) (Guest), 27-Apr-01 07:09 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Yaretumtum the Desecrator of the Most..., Somebody (Guest) (Guest), 27-Apr-01 11:53 AM, #6
Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Yaretumtum the Desecrator of the Most..., Paelnor (Guest), 26-Apr-01 04:44 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Yaretumtum the Desecrator of the Most..., Yaretumtum (Guest) (Guest), 26-Apr-01 12:54 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Yaretumtum the Desecrator of the Most..., DwE, 26-Apr-01 02:29 PM, #2
          Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Yaretumtum the Desecrator of the Most..., Yaretumtum (Guest) (Guest), 26-Apr-01 03:04 PM #3
               Reply Out of curiosity., Gerandin (Guest), 27-Apr-01 11:13 AM, #5
                    Reply RE: Out of curiosity., Yaretumtum (Guest) (Guest), 27-Apr-01 07:22 PM, #8
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #695 Previous topic | Next topic