Subject: "RE: (DEL) Yaretumtum the Desecrator of the Most Holy" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #695
Show all folders

Tromac (Guest) (Guest)Fri 27-Apr-01 07:09 PM

#696, "RE: (DEL) Yaretumtum the Desecrator of the Most Holy"

I must say, I was impressed that you decided not to full loot me in Blackclaw that one time.

Incase you were wondering why I was stood there like a lemon with about 10% hp or something, I'd just taken a brief stroll in the Spiderhaunt Woods and worded out at the last second after vising (can't remember why exactly) and getting ripped apart by those blasted spiders to be greeted by you.

Good luck with your next character, I hope that I'll (as a player, not neccessarily this character) be able to interact on more than a killing basis.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <SCION> Yaretumtum the Desecrator of the Most Hol... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 25-Apr-01 09:28 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Yaretumtum the Desecrator of the Most..., Tromac (Guest) (Guest), 27-Apr-01 07:09 PM #7
Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Yaretumtum the Desecrator of the Most..., Somebody (Guest) (Guest), 27-Apr-01 11:53 AM, #6
Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Yaretumtum the Desecrator of the Most..., Paelnor (Guest), 26-Apr-01 04:44 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Yaretumtum the Desecrator of the Most..., Yaretumtum (Guest) (Guest), 26-Apr-01 12:54 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Yaretumtum the Desecrator of the Most..., DwE, 26-Apr-01 02:29 PM, #2
          Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Yaretumtum the Desecrator of the Most..., Yaretumtum (Guest) (Guest), 26-Apr-01 03:04 PM, #3
               Reply Out of curiosity., Gerandin (Guest), 27-Apr-01 11:13 AM, #5
                    Reply RE: Out of curiosity., Yaretumtum (Guest) (Guest), 27-Apr-01 07:22 PM, #8
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #695 Previous topic | Next topic