Subject: "RE: (DEL) Darcious Aberfaun, Finder of Beauty, High Herald of the Eternal Star" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #548
Show all folders

Darcious (Guest) (Guest)Tue 03-Apr-01 04:37 PM

#552, "RE: (DEL) Darcious Aberfaun, Finder of Beauty, High Herald of the Eternal Star"

Well, I finally got to bored. Being a 51st healer can get very boring when you have nothing to go do. I had some cool ideas for the Inn, but when you log on and have a host of people to interview and the ones you do induct don't every show up (with the exception of Quesnel and Iunna)it just makes you think why bother. Anyway, this was my first Hero and Cabal Leader. I have had several 40+'s, but never a hero. Well here are my goodbyes.

Immortals: Well I think you guys do a pretty good job. However like with all games, there are still some things that need to be looked at. Thanks to the immortals for keeping me entertained for those first 30hours when I was trying to get empowered.

-Stellyx: Thanks for empowering me. The one thing that annoyed me though was the little direct interaction between you and I. I am not sure if it was you who controlled the Curator everytime, but thanks. I just wished you would have Tatooed me. I have no idea what it takes to get yours though.

-Thror: Thanks for the interactions. Several times I wish I was one of your priest. Thanks for the statue you made for me and entrusting me with the remains of Holtzendorf.

-Yanoreth: I wish I would have gotten to interact with you more. Thanks for making me the leader of the Heralds, though I am sure I let you down.

-Arvam: You guessed it man. I got totally bored. I enjoyed ragging you and as much as you enjoyed ragging me. I think I had the most fun doing interviews with you, then alone.

Heralds: Well I wish there was stuff I could have gotten us to do. Sorry guys. I hope some of the new hires you will look for will actually continue to log on.

-Quesnel: Well, I think you were one of my favorites. I was glad to induct you and I enjoyed your stories. Good luck on the future.

-Brueno: You are way to bossy. I am not sure if that is the character or just you. You annoyed me greatly to be honest.

Others: Well it is amazing how few friends I had. It seems no one wanted to really do anything with you unless you were in their cabal. Ah well.

-Mayesha: Glad to see you immorted. I enjoyed talking with you. You were a great Entropist.

-Aauthia: Well I guess you want be able to take my form anymore. Have fun tricking people into things.

Well here are some characters I have had in the Past in case you are curious.

Empire:
Azukcatarri-44th Arial Assassian
Quelos-29th Dark Elf Invoker
Kiromess-31st Dark Elf Transmuter Anathema

Dawn:
Trailos-45th Human Ranger
Trackis-48th Human Warrior

Battle:
Doukmar-28th Svirf Warrior

Arbitiers:
Prathemis-38th Human Healer Bria-Tatooed

Other:
Kaemii-46th 1/2 Elf Paladin Galadriel
Phacia-38th Elf Bard

If anyone wants to talk to me you can email me at

Bagsharn@aol.com

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <HERALD> Darcious Aberfaun, Finder of Beauty, Hig... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 03-Apr-01 08:07 AM
Reply Revre na Dhaemr, Yanoreth, 07-Apr-01 02:56 PM, #5
Reply You forget about me?, Tindarelin (Guest) (Guest), 04-Apr-01 08:18 AM, #3
Reply RE: You forget about me?, Darcious (Guest) (Guest), 04-Apr-01 02:20 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) <HERALD> Darcious Aberfaun, Finder of Beauty,..., Darcious (Guest) (Guest), 03-Apr-01 04:37 PM #2
Reply Aaww, damn, Arvam, 03-Apr-01 10:31 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #548 Previous topic | Next topic