Subject: "" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #540
Show all folders

Amadioru (Guest) (Guest)Sun 01-Apr-01 05:23 PM

#540, ""

Well, I truly wanted to play this character to the death, but I am very busy lately between college work and running my own mud. This was my second hero on CF, he was a blast.

Shokai: you are a great imm, When you are around its great. I realize you choose your interaction wisely, I just didnt have enough time to wait around anymore.

Leika: thanks for all the stern but helpful remarks during this characters life.

Scarabaeus: Man, you were a blast. All I have to say is thanks a ton for interacting with me. I was at the lowest of low at that point I needed some kind of action. You provided it and thensome. I wish I had time to think about what I was going to say before we had our conversation. I was kind of flying by the seat of my pants if you could'nt tell.

Garenth: Do you remember me asking you all those questions waaaay back when i was a lowbie. Thanks for answering.

Balrahd: nice job, you taught me alot about paladins.
Deireadh: same goes for you, nice ranking up with you as well
Aluria: Another good friend, see you in the fields.
Ciemar: Keep up the good work, nice raid with you.
Varital: You were great when you were around
Pohanad: Pohanad, what can I say I cant count how many times it was just you and me, keep the maran together!
Jubair: your a killing machine
Vilaeren: Hold that line
Rest of you guys good luck
Elarion: Good times, i hope you find a way to be around more.
Phindar: I was glad you convinced me to join the Dawn for that
time before the fortress was built.
Ambrose: Always good traveling with you.
Drepseon: You seem like you will be a good addition to the Dawn
Kardonian: you are a great player but you always threw me off with those random ooc ( )'s hehe
Annalena: I think my face is permenantly scarred
Anterrabae: Keep up the good work
Vedmak: Good luck being the Target
Disola: You were a great pal and a ton of fun to run around with.
Kravidian: whats up old man, you were if any, my arch-nemesis
you did a great job, and were a ton of fun.
Lokilith: Our talks were..interesting, good luck with..your plan. he he he
Vahlen: we fought a ton, our one on ones were fun. nice job hero-imming.
Petriec:You were a pain, I especially remember that one time you jacked me right after I finished getting the Scepter.
Sanorik: We talked a few times, i respected you.
I tried to play into the whole nexus idea and didnt waste my time with you when the scales werent in our favor.
Phinitz: You did an excellent job, you instilled a permanent fear of snares in me. Our conversations were fun as well.
Um. nothing comes to mind here.

Same thing.

Plyate: ran around with you a few times, keep up the good
work.

Talnic: you were a great friend, and a ton of fun as well.
Gradius: i think that was your name, just wanted to thank you. You were the first and only person to actually offer to hero me, and trust me it was hard to get some help.

If I forgot anyone feel free to drop me a line. Oh and i'd love to talk to any of these people. my e-mail is erik@triton.net.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #540 Previous topic | Next topic