Subject: "RE: Ksuga - bedouin savage experiment failed" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #53344
Show all folders

Relaso (Guest)Thu 14-Dec-06 02:23 PM

#53354, "RE: Ksuga - bedouin savage experiment failed"

Nooooo!!!! I had so much fun traveling with you. I never minded dying, because it was fun just running around to places I'd never seen. I felt bad when you'd die, because I felt like you were completely babysitting me, and you probably wouldn't have died if I wasn't around. I felt especially bad when we worked hard to get you that club, and then you couldn't even use it.

Thanks for showing me so many things. You are definitely someone I look forward to seeing whenever I'm logged in, even if we're not traveling together or even talking. I think I traveled with you more than anyone else. Ah well. I'll see you soon I hope!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicKsuga - bedouin savage experiment failed [View all] , Ksuga (Guest), Thu 14-Dec-06 09:49 AM
Reply how odd to see these lamps still burning, Yumi (Guest), 15-Dec-06 07:28 AM, #3
Reply RE: Ksuga - bedouin savage experiment failed, Relaso (Guest), 14-Dec-06 02:23 PM #2
Reply This is bad, Drakgrak (Guest), 14-Dec-06 11:07 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #53344 Previous topic | Next topic