Subject: "Ksuga - bedouin savage experiment failed" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #53344
Show all folders

Ksuga (Guest)Thu 14-Dec-06 09:49 AM

#53344, "Ksuga - bedouin savage experiment failed"

Well this character was my experiment what bedoin savage is. I tried it at work, so whoever interacted with me could see me freeze for quite a time or just leave suddenly.

Overall if anyone cares my opinion on bedouin and savage.
Bedouin.
endureheat - nice
stash - may be useful twice-thrice in characters life
sandswirl - very unreliable, fortunately one round lag
strong dirt/auto dirt - very nice. only nice thing
dervishdance - total crap
Overall - I cant see why people would play it in power reasons.
Totally weakening choosing.

Savage.
protection from metals, maces, warpaint - great!
staunch - very useful in bleeding cases, pity no -str reducement
brutal rush - very nice idea, would be very cool if it wouldnt be that easy to fight off it.
savage blow - only damage dealer, stun is not worth of a mention. 80% of my savage blows didnt stun victum at all in my home terrain.

Overall - I was too concentrated on getting and using "natural"
weapons,but guess it is not worth it. Savages really need just ignore this rule and use all the weapons. Using natural armor is sometimes a pain as well without a pocket druid.

Overall I was happy with savage, considered I got nothing at all from being bedouin, having lost bearcharge and snares. Guess savage caverndweller could be much more successful. I hoped for the savage blows to be a holding skill and dervishdance to be something like flurry or drum, but alas - they are nothing compared to bash and even thrust.

Good byes:
Relaso - keep trucking man, you will learn the ropes. Sorry for the deaths I brought you and thanks for support.

Batamon - sorry, that was a idle attempt of me joining scions, because I couldnt decide what to do with this character.

Drakgrak - nice fights man, defender is a tricky thing to fight, you was actually the worst combination for me to fight - no protection from metal, no backrake unless reduced and I couldnt stun you at all. Dont feel distressed that I deleted - I just was going to do it each time I login.

Orcs - men, you are just a horde!!! Just need a pocket healer and the world is yours.

Yumi - thanks for quickening.

Bicora - oh man, you are russian as I am I bet. Just dont die that much.

Other rangers and everyone I ranked with - hoped you liked it.
Fire giant is a pain to master, that's why that char lasted that "long".

Might be better for me not to play, but I cant stay long without it.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicKsuga - bedouin savage experiment failed [View all] , Ksuga (Guest), Thu 14-Dec-06 09:49 AM
Reply how odd to see these lamps still burning, Yumi (Guest), 15-Dec-06 07:28 AM, #3
Reply RE: Ksuga - bedouin savage experiment failed, Relaso (Guest), 14-Dec-06 02:23 PM, #2
Reply This is bad, Drakgrak (Guest), 14-Dec-06 11:07 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #53344 Previous topic | Next topic