Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #513
Show all folders

PicoSat 31-Mar-01 09:31 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
586 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#515, "RE: Well, I do owe an explination"

From Jullias's welcome message (on the Announcements board):

If you signed up for an account on our previous public forum, all of those accounts have been transfered over in some form. However, we were unable to transfer the password between the two due to different formats. When you click the Login icon at the top, simply follow the forgot your password link and you will receive a password in the mail. If you've tried every email address you can remember and still can't get your password mailed to you, drop me a note at jullias@carrionfields.com and I will take care of it for you.

We're sorry you've had so much trouble. I'm sure Jullias will be happy to resolve it quickly.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicThread about Dioxide's moved to "Ask an Immortal" forum [View all] , Pico, Fri 30-Mar-01 11:24 PM
Reply Well, I do owe an explination, Anonymous (Guest) (Guest), 31-Mar-01 01:39 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Well, I do owe an explination, Pico, 31-Mar-01 09:31 AM #2
          Reply I did email him, over a week ago., Anonymous (Guest) (Guest), 31-Mar-01 01:23 PM, #3
               Reply RE: I did email him, over a week ago., Rome (Guest), 31-Mar-01 01:31 PM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #513 Previous topic | Next topic