Subject: "Kuchu" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #50246
Show all folders

Kuchu (Guest)Thu 24-Aug-06 07:52 PM

#50246, "Kuchu"

Well, I shouldn't have joined battle with this character. Maybe fortress, empire or scion. I had a ####ty desc, a short ####ty role, ####ty RP and at the end I just didn't have fun trying to interact with others. I need to focus on a few things in real life as well so it was time to let him go. I rolled this character with no well defined path other than...well, maybe join battle. I entered my role (would have been best without it, really) very late and didn't know much about the damn history of Battle. I surely didn't expect to be asked that many questions about past leaders, their qualities, their lack of qualities, etc. I got inducted anyway at like lvl 40, thanks Rektath! Let's say I got the vibe of what a villager should be, and the next will definitely be more prepared. Right now I have a cool idea for a berserker role that would be fun, only problem is, like it's been said on the gameplay forum, my dumb, clueless, brutal fire giant wouldn't know #### about Redik's qualities as a past leader of Battle.

I've had a lot of fun PKing with this character, however. This was my second warrior and I really enjoyed my specs and legacy choices. I was particulary successful against...other warriors. There are no mages right now anyway.

Battle imms: The random dwarven commentaries were fun! Ysaolerye, sorry for making you angry Athansoros, you seem like a really cool imm that I'll have to discover with another character. You're around a lot and that's great! Kastellyn, the only time I saw you is when I arrived more than half-way through the rites dammit!

A few mortals now:

Yuvralin: Well done for earning that spot! We didn't really speak much, but I had a feeling you didn't like me for some reason. Would be understandable.

Rekath: Not around much, but thanks again for inducting me. I liked your grumpy attitude.

Tirvak: I enjoyed your company and attitude. Keep going!

Merrwyn: Sorry, but you were annoying. You know your ####, I can't say otherwise. It's not really what you would say, but the manner you would say it. Only my opinion though. I may have been way more annoying.

Other/younger villagers: the village is growing in numbers! Good luck to all of you.

A few ennemies:

Skiltore: Damn you're tough! The empire is really strong now, well done!

Mmumma: Tough as well, keep trucking.

Khargurln: I'm glad you had to put up barrier for me, I guess I was tough enough.

Various blades: Good fights, good fights.

Mages: What mages? Actually I can only think of Spenner, always willing to fight. I think you didn't like that time me and another rager went into the spire for you... but with the dozens of guards and the paladin there, I think it was fair enough.

Ooh, to the imm who talked to me as I was spamming delete;delete, I tried to reply to you but it was like 1/16 seconds too late...sorry. At that point, deleting was the best decision to make, honestly.

Thanks to the imms and players for such a damn addictive game!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicKuchu [View all] , Kuchu (Guest), Thu 24-Aug-06 07:52 PM
Reply No mention for Ustil : (, Rogue, 25-Aug-06 02:22 PM, #11
Reply RE: Kuchu, Yuvralin (Guest), 25-Aug-06 01:09 PM, #10
Reply RE: Kuchu, Kastellyn, 25-Aug-06 11:46 AM, #9
Reply RE: Kuchu, Mmumma (Guest), 25-Aug-06 04:00 AM, #8
Reply Ahh man, I was looking to fight by your side nt, Trurkrag (Guest), 24-Aug-06 11:14 PM, #7
Reply RE: Kuchu, Beer, 24-Aug-06 10:24 PM, #6
Reply Fargin Budgie Brained Bastid!, Ysaloerye, 24-Aug-06 10:16 PM, #5
Reply RE: Kuchu, Grurk Muouk, 24-Aug-06 09:43 PM, #4
Reply You > me, Morior (Guest), 24-Aug-06 09:03 PM, #3
Reply RE: Kuchu, Rektath (Guest), 24-Aug-06 08:35 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Kuchu, Kuchu (Guest), 24-Aug-06 08:54 PM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #50246 Previous topic | Next topic