Subject: "RE: Lashel is dead and gone, goodbyes enclosed" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #48649
Show all folders

Caroolth (Guest)Tue 13-Jun-06 02:22 PM

#48654, "RE: Lashel is dead and gone, goodbyes enclosed"

Man, you were on the quick route to con death...I tend to be against the entire "kill-loot" thing, and try to only take a thing or two, even when I've got not too much. Try to encourage that too, via IC means, and sometimes it seems to work.

That talk in the web was good...that's one thing I have to say about most outlanders is that they don't tend to communicate much beyond "cities/tribunal/minotaurs bad." Had a few good conversations over the years, and that's part of the fun. Having a reason to do things, and doing it, that's what RP should be about, not just the collection of shinies. You really shouldn't have tried to fight at the end =)

I know your rots got one of us once, and another one very nearly (except for some timely aid!), but no names

I know one way to stop the one, and you tried that (surprised with the guards, were we? , and that's been used quite effectively several times...as for cranial, not really sure if you have a way or not, which is part of the fun of having maces as a spec. That being said, if I took hands, I'd still have a way of lagging, and I'd have been alive a lot more

But you definitely did very well at throwing yourself into the fray. That's something that I rather enjoy seeing. Now if only things went your way a few times more

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicLashel is dead and gone, goodbyes enclosed [View all] , shamanman, Tue 13-Jun-06 12:45 PM
Reply Lashel was a good enemy., Xoregh (Guest), 14-Jun-06 11:56 AM, #10
Reply I gotta hand it to you., Klemle (Guest), 14-Jun-06 11:30 AM, #9
Reply RE: Lashel is dead and gone, goodbyes enclosed, Hanzu (Guest), 14-Jun-06 12:21 AM, #8
Reply All in all, you did a good job., Lyristeon, 13-Jun-06 10:12 PM, #7
Reply Nutboy!, Jeril (Guest), 13-Jun-06 08:03 PM, #6
Reply Highly entertaining, Pyaorac (Guest), 13-Jun-06 03:42 PM, #5
Reply Ha. You Again., Djial (Guest), 13-Jun-06 03:40 PM, #4
Reply RE: Lashel is dead and gone, goodbyes enclosed, Caroolth (Guest), 13-Jun-06 02:22 PM #2
Reply Believe it or not, I had another idea to stop it beside..., shamanman, 13-Jun-06 03:21 PM, #3
Reply RE: Lashel is dead and gone, goodbyes enclosed, Mesira (Guest), 13-Jun-06 01:51 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #48649 Previous topic | Next topic