Subject: "Lashel is dead and gone, goodbyes enclosed" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #48649
Show all folders

shamanmanTue 13-Jun-06 12:45 PM
Member since 05th Jul 2004
244 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#48649, "Lashel is dead and gone, goodbyes enclosed"

Well, this char was awesome to play and I enjoyed it a lot. I rolled not knowing how to roleplay Lyristeon's religion, and I left without a slightest clue . I died a whole lot and I won a few but I blame that partially oon myself. I just didnt want to wait for the tribs to leave the city so I went in after 'em. Before I hit hero range, I did really really well. I ended up pulling off three kills with tribs flying all over me but once I hit hero range, I was already getting bored with the character and boredom + my tendencies = lots of stupid deaths. When I cracked down for the few days I was in hero range I was still able to bust some people up but boredom eats us all. On to the goodbyes

Lyristeon: Wow, I had a feeling you were always watching me which was cool. The empowerment interview was neat, the tattoo was awesome, eating Farsenyl's cookie was the best Hope I didn't let you down too much. I'm not sure what I did right or wrong, but I'm guessing some of each.

Alenysi: I had to try hard to maintain mean mawbringer-wants-to-eat- you persona. I kinda went on the Nymph eating idea ever since my empowerment interview when lyristeon told me 'Hold on, I'm eating a nymph leg' and since you were the only PC nymph, I took it out on you. I especially liked the hunt up at that palace but all of our talks were very enjoyable as well. Thanks for taking time to talk with me, it kept a lot going for me.

Muuloc: I guess I'll never know what had happened if I had given you my finger. Oh well

Caroolth: Props, respect, fear. Those are the three words I can use to describe you. You had two ways to lag me, and while I had an idea on how to block the one that isnt cranialing, I ahd no idea how to block cranialing. Thanks for always being classy. You were my favorite enemy and our talk in the cave of webs was awesome.

Kiamae and Emmot: Dying to you two didnt do it, I didnt mind dying and I didnt even mind getting looted too much, I was just bored and this last login was me just screwing around. Not sure if my rots took any casualties, know I was close on some of 'em.

Rest of trib: I hate the cabal, I was okay with most of you.

Cordango: You screamed annoying ooc I hate you personality. I dont even know what I did that ticked you off so much. Oh well, whatever.

Imperials: Didnt interact with many of you, Koshara, thanks for leaving my stuff the few times you got me.

Fort: Sansten, I wish I could have paid more attention to your speech, but I was in the middle of firefight there sorry. The rest of you provided some pretty good fights.

Other outties:

Djial, when we got together we were pretty mean.

Farsenyl: We both played like retarded monkeys today, Oh well We did pretty well usually when we got together, and I had the feeling we were always competitors.

Aeria: I liked you, we seemed to understand each other and drawn out raid on Empire was awesome. I definitely see why you're harbringer.

Nreisshe: You were IC the only person I wasn't going to turna round and try to screw up at some point. I had mad respect for you.

Gakalak: Thanks for all the rankage and get in there and do some damage

Jeril: You seem a bit new but you do pretty well and dont lose spirit, thats always very good. Keep on going.

Mesira: You shouldn't have helped out Katalilssa in the duel really came back to bite you I guess.

Katalilssa: I wanted more fights once I was on par with you in level but it never came.

Well, I'm running blanks now. I tried to be deceptive and ranked with goodies a few times. Stabbed people in the back etc, but I think I could do it better given it a second time. Shamanman going off again

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicLashel is dead and gone, goodbyes enclosed [View all] , shamanman, Tue 13-Jun-06 12:45 PM
Reply Lashel was a good enemy., Xoregh (Guest), 14-Jun-06 11:56 AM, #10
Reply I gotta hand it to you., Klemle (Guest), 14-Jun-06 11:30 AM, #9
Reply RE: Lashel is dead and gone, goodbyes enclosed, Hanzu (Guest), 14-Jun-06 12:21 AM, #8
Reply All in all, you did a good job., Lyristeon, 13-Jun-06 10:12 PM, #7
Reply Nutboy!, Jeril (Guest), 13-Jun-06 08:03 PM, #6
Reply Highly entertaining, Pyaorac (Guest), 13-Jun-06 03:42 PM, #5
Reply Ha. You Again., Djial (Guest), 13-Jun-06 03:40 PM, #4
Reply RE: Lashel is dead and gone, goodbyes enclosed, Caroolth (Guest), 13-Jun-06 02:22 PM, #2
Reply Believe it or not, I had another idea to stop it beside..., shamanman, 13-Jun-06 03:21 PM, #3
Reply RE: Lashel is dead and gone, goodbyes enclosed, Mesira (Guest), 13-Jun-06 01:51 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #48649 Previous topic | Next topic