Subject: "Few more curious questions." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #480
Show all folders

TaithinWed 21-Mar-01 06:52 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
151 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#487, "Few more curious questions."

Two related ones first...

1) Are these half-liches now free to advance to hero?
2) Why can't people advance to Hero with necromancers without trying the becoming? Specifically choosing not to take the quest, forgoing your chance to ever do so, but get to hero, and live out your mortal life that way.

Third question is still lich related, but not quite the same vein...I've heard the normal place you receive your lich quest isn't nessecarily the only place to do so. My applicant, way back when liching was new(Drow Master, Kaervek the Lord Adept of Sorcery), had no idea where to start, but picked somewhere he seemed suitable, and was then led to the same place everyone else seems to have received their quest at. To get around to get question though...

3) I've heard there are other being you can negotiate with, to receive a lich quest...is this correct? If so, has anyone made an agreement with one of these beings?

This may be vague to the point of inability to understand, at the last part, but I try to respect Imms having people figure these things out on their own, if they haven't yet, and side with less clarity, than too much.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <SCION> Salviar the Half-Spectre, High Chancellor... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 21-Mar-01 04:49 PM
Reply Aw, i was hoping you would lich., Amadioru (Guest) (Guest), 23-Mar-01 01:23 AM, #10
Reply Wow, Veshlexiz (Guest) (Guest), 22-Mar-01 11:59 AM, #9
Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Salviar the Half-Spectre, High Chance..., Salviar (Guest) (Guest), 21-Mar-01 05:29 PM, #1
     Reply damn, sam, Scarabaeus, 21-Mar-01 05:52 PM, #2
          Reply RE: damn, sam, Salviar (Guest) (Guest), 21-Mar-01 06:15 PM, #3
          Reply lichquestin', Scarabaeus, 21-Mar-01 06:26 PM, #4
          Reply RE: damn, sam, Taithin, 21-Mar-01 06:31 PM, #5
               Reply take a look at arboria, Scarabaeus, 21-Mar-01 06:38 PM, #6
                    Reply Few more curious questions., Taithin, 21-Mar-01 06:52 PM #7
                         Reply RE: Few more curious questions., Scarabaeus, 21-Mar-01 07:32 PM, #8
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #480 Previous topic | Next topic