Subject: "RE: Krolthan is gone." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #47683
Show all folders

EshvalSun 23-Apr-06 10:05 PM
Member since 22nd Aug 2004
519 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47731, "RE: Krolthan is gone."

The lowbie retrieval issue has always been a pain, though not just for Scion. I have had my time in all the cabals, and I have been part of lowbie retrievals and suffered the same against me when I was hero-level. Scion has an advantage that we often encourage the Fold to exploit...lackeys.

There are many folks waiting for an interview in Scion (as well as other cabals) who have sent notes asking for interviews. The best thing a Scion can do, is to use those who await their chance. If they do not come when called, they get removed from any chance of entrance. A cunning Scion will allow these folks to die in their stead...a less wise Scion will risk their own life.

I always keep my eyes and ears open for those applicants who are willing to aid in defense and retrievals. Mostly what we get are little more than a note expressing interest.

As far as your 'art'...all art is subjective. If you wish to create alone, that is fine. Here is a secret...folks who seek me are often limited by their imagination or they will express their concept of 'art' through long descriptions of the improbable. A read of Eshva;'s help file would be a good idea.

Eshval's email
BlackMarquessa@gmail.com

Eshval's slightly off-center (unofficial) blog.
http://blackmarquessa.blogspot.com/
Carnivàle
http://cirquecarnivale.wordpress.com/

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicKrolthan is gone. [View all] , Aiekooso, Fri 21-Apr-06 09:45 PM
Reply Yeah. Gotta echo you about the shifter part., Ulzammon (Guest), 24-Apr-06 12:17 AM, #13
Reply RE: Yeah. Gotta echo you about the shifter part., Aiekooso, 24-Apr-06 12:27 AM, #14
     Reply Sadly, the gear I had was all I knew how to get on my o..., Ulzammon (Guest), 24-Apr-06 03:25 AM, #15
          Reply RE: Sadly, the gear I had was all I knew how to get on ..., Aiekooso, 24-Apr-06 07:41 AM, #16
Reply RE: Krolthan is gone., Eshval, 22-Apr-06 11:48 PM, #10
Reply RE: Krolthan is gone., Aiekooso, 23-Apr-06 12:10 PM, #11
     Reply RE: Krolthan is gone., Eshval, 23-Apr-06 10:05 PM #12
Reply I call ####, Furoll (Guest), 22-Apr-06 06:55 AM, #4
Reply RE: I call ####, Aiekooso, 22-Apr-06 07:30 AM, #5
Reply Uhm, a question, Cenatarish (Guest), 22-Apr-06 07:40 AM, #7
Reply OMG he ranked with outlanders. BURN HIM AT THE STAKES!!..., DC (Guest), 22-Apr-06 10:20 PM, #8
     Reply RE: OMG he ranked with outlanders. BURN HIM AT THE STAK..., Aiekooso, 22-Apr-06 10:26 PM, #9
Reply The little I saw was fun, Anordes (Guest), 22-Apr-06 02:31 AM, #3
Reply RE: The little I saw was fun, Aiekooso, 22-Apr-06 07:31 AM, #6
Reply Good fights., BigJ, 21-Apr-06 11:02 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Good fights., Aiekooso, 21-Apr-06 11:05 PM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #47683 Previous topic | Next topic